Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#7 ·
you seem to have lamer speed limits ;)
Very true...but I have to say that no one really does the speed limit - 55 on an interstate is criminal! I'll bet good money more accidents are caused from driving at 55 than 70 or 80....

I always love going home - even though the speed limit is 70 on the motorways, driving on the M6 or M1 there's always a line of traffic sitting at a ton or more....!!!

To be fair, roads over here just aren't cut out for speeding - esp. in NJ - friggin' craters in the middle of the roads!!!

#8 ·
Yeah i hear you there sound be re-named the "Pothole State" :tongue:

i worked on cruise-ships as a pro-photog so have travelled extensively
AK(Alaska just awesome state) FL(was winter home port)
UK well been from Yorkshire where men are men and sheep are nervous :p
NY coz thats where i b now.

#9 ·
from Yorkshire where men are men and sheep are nervous :p
Hehe...my Mum's side of the family are all from Yorkshire and I grew up near Aberdeen in Scotland...always did wonder why sheep ran away so quickly...:confused: :rotfl:

#13 ·
Hello Chris and Weasel, fancy starting up a new thread and not inviting me !!

Anyway I don't hijack chat forums I am just spicing them up with a bit of British humour.

Dinner tonight Fish and Chips ....................Can of Tennet for afters yum yum

Still stuck at work and been in and out of pesky meetings all day.

Have you guys noticed I am a supporting member now .........show respect :tongue:

#15 ·
Hello Chris and Weasel, fancy starting up a new thread and not inviting me !!
cheeky u know i sent u a pm :p with the link.

congrats on been a supporter :thumbup:

how was yer FnC ?

#29 ·
Yeah 15 years she has been waiting for him to give her commitment !! I expect he is sh##ting himself.

Went out lunch time to find anew suit for me and took the missus with me and ended up spending £500 Ouch.

Would have much preferred spending that on the scooby but atleast I won Kudos with the wife :tongue:

What's the chances of getting a UK and X Pat title on the main menu.

Also as a supporting member do I get any stuff car stickers etc as I was thinking flyering Scoobys at Santa Pod and Silverstone to get some more brit members in the mix

#31 ·
What's the chances of getting a UK and X Pat title on the main menu.
you mean you want the thread title changed. Also since this is the international section would be easier to be in here for now

#30 ·
Nice - Weddings are always carnage! How old is your old man? My Dad just got remarried last year after being married to my Mum for 29 years....

Not sure what I'm up to this weekend - the wife is out of town and I have some work to do on the Saab. I'll no doubt head to the local for a few jars with friends tonight but we'll see..!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.