UK and Ex-Pats chat forum - Page 99
Page 99 of 151 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2265

This is a discussion on UK and Ex-Pats chat forum within the International Forum forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Oak1ey Can't beleive I am onoly 29 posts away from 800, and I have not been post ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oak1ey View Post
    Can't beleive I am onoly 29 posts away from 800, and I have not been post whooring, I am looking at hitting a 1000 posts atleast I don't feel like a Noob no more
    UR STILL A NOOB. HAHAHAHAHA
    COBB FLASHED STAGE 2, UPPIPE, DOWNPIPE WITH HIGH FLOW CAT, AND FULL 3 INCH CAT BACK, 160 CRUCIAL RACING THERMOSTAT, K&N FILTER. TRACK: 1/4 MILE 13.66 102.7 MPH ON THE COBB OTS MAP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice to see you make a post for once !! even if it is an abusive one

How you been doing Justin I can only assume the USAF is eekping yer busy.

I loaded up some more pictures from Silverstone from the beginning of the month.

Sorry to say there weren't that many fit birds so I saved the film for the mototrs

Tmann Chris and Weasel are around somewhere probally gone off eating food etc. The normal Friday thing
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Oak1ey View Post
    Can't beleive I am onoly 29 posts away from 800, and I have not been post whooring, I am looking at hitting a 1000 posts atleast I don't feel like a Noob no more
    what the heck is your definition of whor3ing then?

because you have CERTAINLY been whor3ing IMO.

Just as well you operate the freedom of speech then ??

I have been on this thread since the start where it was setup by Weasel for me and Chris and anyone else that wants to view or read it. To simply stop us from hijacking others threads as we were new.

If that means I am post whooring then so be it.

IMO why don't you request my post count be reset cause it really does not mean anything at the end of the day other then using the forum alot.
    Classic Crew #01
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

this thread is designed to help us ***** posts here instead of other places where we would get in trouble....anyones welcome to post, but lately u been posting things that is stirring our thread up....why do you do that?
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

Very good question Tmann ....................WHY DO IT ??

All of the members of this thread are happy with the way the thread runs if someone joins us in the thread and does not like the way it works would simply not use the thread no more ??

Surely that make sense, makes sense to me.

And anyway we all belong to the club, and I pay my supoporting membership and go out my way not to go around pi##ing people off in other threads.

I use this forum cause I like the people that use it hence the high post count
    Last edited by Oak1ey; 06-20-2008 at 11:48 AM.
    Classic Crew #01
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

Opinions are like ar5eholes - everyone has them and they all stink! (unless they agree with me )

Now now children, it's only a forum not real life - I'd be worried of I married a real wh0r3!
    Last edited by MrsO; 06-20-2008 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here

oakley i blame you
    This is the 1st orignal post from Weasel for me and Chris and anyone else like us that was new at the time.

Enough said me thinks

Let's all be friends
    Classic Crew #01
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

Right lads I have posted all the photos and set them into albums I have created 5 new albums with some good pics in.

Can't beleive my Santa Pod ones have been viewed over 5000 times already.

Have some more of the car meet in Romsey so I'll get round to posting them soon.

Tmann take care and have a good weekend, Justin keep fighting them fires Chris keep clear of alcohol this weekend NIL BY MOUTH yeah.

Weasel as always been a pleasure. EFMD have a good weekend and maybe we can chat next week

If for any reasons I have missed you out it's Friday and I am off home as I have worked 14 days striaght.

Been good talking to everyone and speak to you next week.

Mucho Gracio

Oakley
    Classic Crew #01
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

WAHOOOO- I'M OUTTA HERE..........!!!

Happy weekend guys! catch you next week

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    have a good weekend

and just to clarify:
    yes i set this thread up for oak1ey,mrs O,me and chris to chat and yak/BS etc...

basically its the same as the bugeye mafia,blobeye and hawkeye and hijack threads, if u wanna join in feel free just don't b!tch if u no unnserstan UK engrish
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 06-20-2008 at 12:15 PM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

got a story for ya. so like i said me n my friend went on some curvy roads tonight right before dark. come to town and see cars at burger king. some S-10's with airbags, crx, neon, mustang, crx, and civic. me n my friend pull up, my STI my friends harly davidson Buell (looks like yellow crotch rocket, very loud pipe) anyways i get out to go look around and a guy with a RSX says hey u wanna race? me: no i just got it and am still breaking it in, besides i dont wanna waste my gas. so he took off and came down the road and after the stop light he tryed to show off and hammer it. i heard his friends say "slow" lol. me and my friend left and i got on it a bit and was up to the speed limit of 35 in 2nd after i took off, my friend's bike right behind me, and a cop was like straight ahead lol. so we jumped on the freeway real fast and didnt look back lol. got scared there for a second. my friend said they all just turned their heads when we took off, i was just watchin my RPM's in 1st lol but fun first night of the weekend, i bought liquor too
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    hehee sounds like fun and good job u never went for it esp with the police been so near.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Afternoon or should I say good morning buddies, I have only just managed to get on to the forum due to reading Tmanns post regarding a Friday excursion.

Good thing you never went for it mate that would have been a real shame cause they would have fu#ked you over big time.

1 for your age and the fact the car is nice
    2 to make a point and teach any other unfortunates a lesson that you canít mess with the law.

Weekend had been pretty chilled and me and the Mrs have enjoyed some us time if you know what I mean 

Weasel cheers for posting your response in regards to this thread, I can only assume people jump in and donít have a good understanding of how the thread operates and who and why the thread runs. Hence the reason I always read the 1st page of posts before I reply in a thread, but thatís only from making mistake and being put back on track by Weasel ( cheers mate )

Played Football ( soccer for you yanks ) on Sunday and lasted 15 minutes I have unfortunately dislocated my Knee and have already twice popped it at worked and screamed as it hurts. Everyone in my new office thinks I have turrets syndrome ( NOT GOOD ) Wan#er !!

I have now been relaocated to the 4th floor of the offices which is great as I am not looking over my shoulder all the time and my screen is not in full view of everyone that walks past. Means even more posts.

Hope to catch up with everyone today at some point, and it's good to look forward to coming to work just so I can speak with my buddies
    Classic Crew #01
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

Haha Tmann - nice! Don't you love the heart-in-mouth feeling of having your foot planted and then eying a cop?! It's like when you're a kid and your parent catches you doing something you're not doing but you still try to make out like you're not doing anything wrong

Nothing exciting for me this weekend - just worked on green card papers so I think I'm in pretty good shape so far.

I'm desperately waiting for news on my pipes this week - constantly checking my cell phone for missed calls!!! This could be a very long week....!
    2008 WRX Red (and therefore faster)
    2008 Nissan Sentra (wifes)

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum
    UK Chat Group

Wingl3ss @lliance #21