Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#244 ·
Right Tmann Weasel I am almost out of here for the day only 1 day ish left to SantaPod.

MrsO we shall get around to introducing you to the other next week.

BY the way I am sure that when I post the pictures all the good ones MrsO will claim are hers and all the bad ones are mine:confused:

She does it all the time :rotfl:

#253 ·
So I'm finally jumping on here before thinking about going home - manic day at work! Looks like I missed out on some good chat ;) Welcome to the thread MrsO :)

I'll catch up with y'all next week, I guess and just in case you check from home, have a blast this weekend at Santa Pod, Oak1ey....

Everyone else, have a good one!

#255 ·
Hello mate, me and Chris are always getting pulled up for hijacking threads hence the reason why Weasel set this thread up for me and Chris and anyone else.

As you can see the thread has really grown and even the wife MrsO has decided to get involved ( can't have naything to myself )

Tomorrow is going to be mad as I am interviewing drivers from the UK Jap Drag series and posting them on this site with pic's and vid's give me your email and I'll send you through all the stuff.

The only other people getting this from me are Tmann and Chris and Weasel so far.

Jap spec cars should be immense mate.:whoa:

#258 ·
You know how it is Weasel networking is always about getting about I suppose I am just a Wh0re to the forum.

Don't tell MrsO that ayy:rotfl:

I am at work till 6pm tonight and have my mate coming round to play ProEvo for a while.

Leaving for the POD at 6:30 as I have to register for the drag race between 8:30 and 9am.

I can see a few Red Bulls going down ayy .

Someone mentioned about setting up our own club. Didn't really know if they were having a dig or being serious. It was one of the moderators that mentioned it FewT or FewJ ??

#263 ·
WAT KIND OF VODKA YOU DRINK WIT IT....I WANT TO TRY DRINKING MORE HARD LIQUER COMPAIRED TO BEER, I LOVE BEER DONT GET ME WRONG, BUT HARD TO WORK IT OFF ALL THE TIME.....FOR MY JOB

#268 ·
no im at work i have to type in caps for work. then i forget to turn it on and off again... its kindof annoying

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.