Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#183 ·
ya i was on lunch but now working and its kinda quiet which is good. I think we lost Chris....and do u think a shoutbox is a good idea? its basically a box that stays at the top of your screen and everyone that is logged in on the site can chat in the box. pretty cool and faster than posting convos back and forth

#184 ·
Have the lads decided to change their user names etc.

BY the way Weasel one of the other guys quite senior with 10k posts or something has said to become a moderator you have to fulfill sexual activites, Can I therefore rule myslef and Chris out of this and propablly Tyler. We do feel sorry for you and the expereince could not have been pleasent.:rotfl:

We feel for you brother :sadwave:

#185 ·
Tyler when it comes down to forums I do not have any idea really of what we can and cannot do with it.

The reason I enjoy posting is to get the totals of posts up it like a sign of respect for the site.

For example I was talking to one bloke who had 22K post's now thats someone that 1 has been around since the start and obviously likes the people on the site cause his still here.

A shout box would be good but I quite enjoy getting my emails in my work box espiecally when they are funny ones from Weasel

Weasel you from Mnachester are or maybe Leads ??

#186 ·
oi souvern muppet , :rotfl: u spelt leeds wrong (leads) bwahahaha.

i'm from north yorkshire (location unkown to protect the ewes)
:p

if tyler n chris want there names changed then send me a pm

the cookie monster and the d!ck knobs :rotfl: at the story

#187 ·
Right lads missus is on her way down so I am going to have to do one.

By the way Cookie Monster feel pregnant " Horrible thought to think a miniture cookkie monster running around ahhhhh :whoa:

Catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Chris enjoy the rest of your Birthday mate.

And PM Weasel to get your name chaged Weasel I think Chris is in and out of meetings all day.

Isuppose he has to work now and again !!

Speak to you tomorrow. Only 2 days till Santa Pod and having the EVO's

#189 ·
later dudes i got to leave work in 3 minutes....last day of school :)

#190 ·
Hello UK/ex pat Dudes.
I just got an invite to this thread, I live in the Isle of Man and run a 93WRX and an 83 Transam which I am converting into KITT.

I have a friend who is now in the US who lived over here too and he runs one of those Saab-aru things over the pond.

I run an American Car Club over here in the IoM, Manx Yanks.... Manx Yanks

Steven

#197 ·
Morning Lads!!! What a day I had yesterday...as you can tell! The one day of the year I'd love to be lazy, I was busy as hell!! Still - makes the day go faster!

Welcome to the thread, Knight - great avatar! My brother-in-law just lent me the first season on DVD - doesn't half bring back some memories!!!

I'm in Pennsylvania right now but hail from Aberdeen. My old man's family are all from Suffolk (Shoreham-by-sea) and my Mum's family are all Yorkshire/Derbyshire folks! Actually, when I head back to the UK, I usually head to my Mum's family - haven't been back to Scotland in a while....need to get up there to see my friends, really. My one friend is running a really nice '05 WRX.

I expect today is going to be pretty busy so I'll not be on here much...just so you know! Heading to a couple of parties this weekend which should be fun.

Good luck at Santa Pod this weekend - I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

#199 ·
No kidding! Last night was nuts! I felt really bad for my scooby parked outside! We got some pretty massive cracks of thunder! The Saab has the garage right now because she's older and spotless after days of cleaning! I'm not quite finished but the condition on getting the Scooby was to sell the Saab....so I want to keep her nice for selling....! Still sucks for Rexie...

#203 ·
Yeah we have decided to wait a couple of years as the market is really volatile. But if it's a new STI or a house I think the house may take priority !! I'll have to keep the classic scooby ayy.

Weasel was I okay to post the thread in new members inviting people to join our thread ??:whoa:

#205 ·
yeah its fine oakley i just "bustin yer ballz" :p

yup u excited about going to the pod ? hope you have a great time and have lotso fun :D

yeah i be looking now to buy house as market and interest rates are in the buyers favor :wiggles:

#206 ·
lunchtime for me! whats everyone up to?

#207 ·
JUst recieved the list of events at Sant Pod, They are holding the UK HKS Japenese Drag Tournament 1st round.

The groups are broken into 4 sections

Impreza , Evo

Supra , Skyline

I have managed to get unlimited run time for Sunday so can see me facing off some massive EVO's

Film and pictures will be out of this world lads.

Tmann, have you decided to change your nam,e around yet and is Chris around today.

Check out Santa Pod UK this weekend, I'm there in 2 days Ye Hah :rotfl::rotfl:

#214 · (Edited)
Tmann, have you decided to change your nam,e around yet and is Chris around today.
No i think ill leave it for now....unless i could log in with tmann05 and still have a different forum name...

cant see at work :sadwave:

Santa Pod :
Santa Pod UK

mmm lunch time here nearly !

tyler thass one scary a$$ avatar u got there !
Why thanks you! and speaking of avatars.....how does timber have a moving avatar (the matrix) cuz i tried to upload a neat animated avatar and it wouldnt let me do it.....can you allow me to put one up oh great Weasel? or does that involve some kind of sexual favors?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.