Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#2,051 ·
oks. can u post in the locked thread that says im sorry for posting a sensitive topic? 2 months of good behavior coming up. I just wont start new topics till then :)

#2,058 ·
lol so you got the email too. What will we do without Oak1ey? I'm lucky I work IN the IT department :D

#2,059 ·
I thought as I was sitting in the canteen eating my food during lunchtime “wouldn’t it be nice to speak to my friends in my favourite forum”

So here I am sitting here surrounded by crisps empty coke cans and laods of noisey people, but hey I am here so it’s worth it.

Yippppeeee Oak1ey’s around yeah yeah !!

Hope everyone is well and just thought I would tell you No one has stabbed me in the back yet !!

Not yet anyway. Bast#rds but lets not go there.

Hope you are all well and I’ll pop back and see you next time I am up for coffee with a few lines.

Peace

#2,061 ·
Your so sneaky Weasel, I didn't know you are putting in that thing until now

#2,068 ·
Howdy boys hows it hanging !!

Thought I would drop you guys a line and say soz for not being able to get on to much today.

Busy getting work stuff done.

Weasel hope the Turbo goes on with no issues don't want you scraping you dainty digits or getting your paws dirty :p

Let me know what it drives like fella.

Also TFIF is tomorrow which means I'll try my best to get around to posting more.

Coffee machine not working at the moment so no point going up stairs ayy

Have a good night and take care

Matthew

#2,073 ·
Got a freshly rebuilt, ported, coated 16G used from Deadbolt.. went in fine, got the injectors in ok, everything went together ok eventually.. Drive it around, no problems, drove it to STL (2 1/2 hrs) no problems, got it on the dyno and it sprung a coolant leak!

Turns out deadbolt screwed up the coolant lines on the turbo, they were un even so they did not seal properly. Went down hill real quick, somehow the O2 sensors went out, a boost leak, misfire, and I towed it home.

Sooo, new fuel rails, new injector seals, front O2, TGV delete, spacers, APS inlet, bunch of new hoses, bunch of zipties on all the hoses, new coolant lines, tactrix cable, and now FMIC later.. and it is almost running good!

Long trip.. when its running I stll have to do the timing belt!

#2,076 ·
Morning happy Friday thought I would drop you a message as it is break time.

I checked out your turbo before posting about getting blown Weasel surely that’s got to hurt, heat and spin and all that.

Good to see you haven’t lost your sense of humour you Northern Monkey !!

Tmann hopefully you can go one day without getting into trouble mate, and any one seen Chris around ?? pops in makes one post and then off again.

Fine mate his turned out to be. ( only joking Chris )

So Turbo fitted then Weasel ??

#2,077 ·
morning , damn you have a lotta flies in the breakroom :p

yup turbo is installed :wiggles::wiggles: , have to wait till monday to get enginuity reflash/tune since each turbo is different, but yeah shes gonna be a good one ,compared to the vf39 i had on.

#2,078 ·
So where is the boundary for Northern Monkey vs Southern Muppet?

Anyone else have the same problem with their wife/partner? I get up at 430-5am most mornings for work, I am done for the week! Meanwhile my wife gets up at 730 to take my girl to school.. Today she wants to sleep in! Says she has got up at 730 ALLLL week! Anyone see the problem here? :screwy:

Anyhow.. going to tear into the wagon today.. wish me luck!

#2,079 ·
I dont have a Ms. or Mrs. yet lol. Ms. are nice to have once in a while, but you sure save alot of money without them ;)

What you going to do with the wagon?

#2,081 ·
well for me anywhere south of sheffield , but i think for oak1ey it would be anyone north of london

as fer woman still lookin fer miss right or atleast miss right now :p

g'luck with the fmic install take it easy n meticulous ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.