Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#1,995 ·
not alot, just eatin my lunch and watchin some TV. Yes fuel prices are up as always...every day on TV I hear "gas prices set a new record at $4.XX" :rolleyes:

#1,998 ·
*insert british accent here* whats all this then?

<---- Still searching for Pioneer AVIC-D3 Head Unit lolz

#1,999 · (Edited)
#2,011 ·
Indeed.. and I am earning it today covering for two different people..

FMIC Should be delivered tomorrow, just waiting on the bov flange and I should be tearing into the wagon again friday! :eek:

Almost lunch time..

#2,009 ·
Ok...I'm not dead, promise!!! Man - this is a crazy summer so far! I have to make a better effort on here, for sure...just don't seem to ever be at my desk anymore - too many people complaining about one thing or another!

Nothing new with me. I'm still waiting on my exhaust system - turns out one of the guys at the dealership pulled a fast one and screwed up the orders. The dealer has been really good about things to make up but of course a new order has had to be placed and therefore means I have to wait another eon or so. It'll be worth it eventually!

We're heading to upstate NY (Pulaski) this weekend so this'll be the first decent run in the WRX so we'll see how she does. I didn't manage to buy a bra in time so hoping the front won't get too mashed up but shouldn't really be a problem at this time of year.

I sadly had to sell my Saab - gotta pay for a house somehow! It was pretty amazing, though - it's in such awesome shape that I sold it in 24 hours!! Still getting emails about it!! We're a little closer to having some money to put down on a house now, which is great!

Anyway, howdy to all and I'll be back on a little later...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.