Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#1,896 ·
Coming up to the end of the shift and looking forward to getting home and having a beer and chilling out.

Apparetnly dinner is going to be on the table !!

Not sure whats wrong with MrsO at the moment when I went home lunch time she had made me Ceaser Salad for lunch.

WTF 4 years ago when we first met she used to burn beans on toast. :whoa:

Now she's becomming a gorment chef. :p

#1,904 ·
This is a emergency it's post

Only one left which I will save for tomorrow when I log on.

Was really good to meet Carl and Go1d1e and hope you guys get on the thread over the next 2 weeks won't take long to get to know everyone as we are still a small group maybe we should do what Hawkeye and Blobeye Alliances do and allocate each numbers as we join.

Let me know what you think Weasel but probably a good idea as this thread is just going to go on and on and on.

Espiecally with me on it :rotfl:

Have a good evening all and catch up soon

Peace :cool:

#1,908 ·
Good morning guys as you can guess it’s another day at work AGAIN, hope you all had a nice evening I still did not get to watch the GP in the end but then again the only thing that was important was Lewis winning it. It’s looking pretty close in the top 4 at the moment but that’s good should be a close finish at the end of the season.

What is everyone up to today I suppose Chris and Weasel are probably working so will be receiving this around 11:30am UK time.

At some point going to have a look at a few cars but really busy at work as half the management team have not shown as they are poorly.

Anybody got any ideas what to chat about today…………………..I’ll have a think and get back to you.

Don’t particulary want to be talking about the weather still pouring down here on the South Coast, even had to wear my heavy winter coat this morning IN JULY WTF is going on with our weather.

#1,909 ·
Morning all.. Just got up, 5am start to the day, took the dog out for a piss, grabbing some cereal before heading out to work.. WIll not be online much today from work, Monday = maintenance day so I guess I will be pretty busy as its the first monday of the month..

Weather outside is nice, dark, cool.. got up to 91* yesterday and was really humid..

#1,910 ·
Good morning buddy, good to see you getting the exercise early in the morning ayy!! Always good to take the dog for a wazz first thing, as long as your not half asleep as they wazz up your leg !!

Been proper mental at work today half the Operational team are sick ?? Duvet day I reckon which means I am stretched over a team of 80, kind’ve like it when it gets like this shows the men from the boys so to say.

Go1d1e if you get the chance to post on the forum wicked if not I leave you some jokes for tomorrow morning when you get up again !!

Can’t say I am not committed to this thread ayy

Weasel you going to be around much today !!

#1,914 ·
Hope your well mate, been in work again since 8:30am this morning what an effort to get out of bed little own get dressed and drive into work, currently on my 5th coffee of the day and pretty much after lunch about 2 – 3 hours to work.

Have you got a busy day then Weasel ??

#1,915 ·
Mornin/afternoon all, tropical smoothie for breakfast yum yum!
Trying to be a good healthy girl and loose some weight (not that I'm a big fat heffer!) but need to get my 5 a day and be healthier if we want little O's running around! Just need to give up my 2 favourite things smoking and chocolate! :sadwave:

I've just spent the last 30 mins catching up with all the posts over the weekend - jesus you lot chat alot, most of it is probably the most sensible conversation on this thread! :rotfl: :tongue:

Hope you guys enjoyed the 4th July celebrations!

Welcome to the mad house Go1d1e & Carl :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.