transmission 5-Speed Manual
gear ratios 3.166:1, 1.882:1, 1.296:1, 0.972:1, 0.738:1
final drive 4.444:1
top speed 249.4 kph / 155.0 mph
0 - 60 mph 4.8 seconds

P1 specs

Youtube P1 vs 08impreza

#2,088 ·
Weasel these links still working? I tried them and takes me to the forum home page :screwy:

#1,931 ·
You dont recognize her :confused:

In my old avatar, I am standing next to her lol. Ashley Sarto.

#1,841 ·
Morning D'Weasel,

Had a nice evening at home, neighbours behaved themselves which is all good. Amy cooked me my favourite dinner Liver Bacon and Onions in a gravey sauce with new potatoes youm yum, nice glass of red wine as well.

Anyway back to the P1, spoke about getting a loan etc but have decided against it.

I was speaking to my Director on Friday who has told me I am just about to be promotoed so moving up the food chain.

Amy is waiting on confirmation of the position being made perm and will also recieve another Pay rise. I also am just about to recieve a pay rise and also another when promoted.

Realisticaly should be looking at atleast £60 - £65K which should all kick in end of August.

Soooo we have decided we are going save up the cash and either go for a P1 or a RB5 or if we want to spoil ourselves a 22B

Though I know 22B's are really rare.

Both of us are totaly smitten not just by the cars but the whole social thing and our friends like you Chris Tmann etc etc.

Scoobys for life not for the weekend

#1,843 ·
well congrats on the raises and yup maybe by autumn you can go shopping for a P1 or RB5 , and yup the 22B all been nice but still up there because of rarity on the price range!.

naah i'm chillin at home , usual am laundry,clean house, breakfast etc then later the British GP is on :wiggles:

Also talked to another member CarlWRX who is a Brit living in Grand Cayman owns a 96 wrx so hopefully he'll join us sometime for more brit speak etc

#1,844 ·
You must be pretty pleased with the way the thread is growing I know it's mainly down to a few people, but nearly 2000 posts in about 3 months is not bad going at all.

It would be good to get so other Brits in the mix but atleast we were here when it all started Chris me and you........

Amazing what a bit of hijacking can achieve. :rotfl:

British GP is going to be wet and I eman really wet, the weather yesterday and today has been shocking wet overcast and cold.

Amy and me reckon we can probally afford a P1 by xmas :p

#1,846 ·
No excuse for Santa being late either ayy !! not in a P1

Defo coming over to NY around Late November as it's me birthday, and both Amy and me will have some holiday to take just before xmas.

Should be cool staying with family in New York and will defo link up with you Weasel and hopefully Chris for a beer.

Even if it means hiring a car and driving out to see you.

As long as the hire car is a STI yesy yes yes :p

Just replied to Goalieboy, shame he thinks that we wouold post sarcastic comments about his post, he'll learn quickly though ayy :tongue:

#1,847 ·
Defo coming over to NY around Late November as it's me birthday, and both Amy and me will have some holiday to take just before xmas.

Should be cool staying with family in New York and will defo link up with you Weasel and hopefully Chris for a beer.

Even if it means hiring a car and driving out to see you.
try to avoid coming around Nov25-Nov30 as that week is:
Thanksgiving Nov 27 basically the largest most travelled US family holiday of the year (even bigger than christmas)

#1,853 ·
Oh no looked what the cat dragged in :rotfl::rotfl:

Hello Justin what can we do for you :p

Good to see you working today I'm around for another 7 hours what about you.

I HAVE a measely 13 hours left. thats about it.!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.