Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#1,770 ·
Can't beleive the amount of WRX imports there are that have dropped £1500 in price over the last 3 months.

Before I was struggling to find a decent one for 3 - 4 grand now theres loads of the bast#ards :screwy:

Just goes to show what the current financial situ is like hear in the UK. :mad:

#1,785 ·
Yeah I suppose the mileage is quite high, IMO the cars are built so well as long as it's been serviced should'nt really be a problem should it.

Whats the highest mileage you have ever seen on a Scooby.

I used to have a 730 sei BMW yes I know they drive like a boat.

But that was still running okay on 400,000 miles :p

#1,792 ·
naw i had too work today and yesterday, a lot of fire works over here made my job in the air force as a firefighter hella busy yesterday!!!! but i do have vids of the show, after i got off work at 7 pm.

#1,793 ·
Sorry to hear you had to work but someone has to keep general Joe Public safe mate ayy !!

Weasel my Gallery is now on Page 4 and has had over 20,000 views not bad as thats only been there for a couple of months ayy

So how much longer you at work Justin.

Weasel I spoke to the dealer and only if the WRX is mint he will go to 2,700 which basicaly means I need to find £5,000.

Though it's not exactley round the corner like Southampton it's right up North again !! Yippes:whoa:

#1,794 ·
yeah i know its uup norf said on site sumat like 221miles :cool:

you better get weavin so u can score it, just call Amy and say yer off out fer awhile ;)

i say go trade git loan on rest and be one happy lil souvern muppet :cool:

#1,795 ·
Your cheek never seases to amaze me !! but yeah you are defo right about just going for it.

Dealer said to call back Monday and email pictures of the WRX

Better chat with the wife first or I can see me getting a kicking :whoa:

Did I mention we have decided to start a family !! I think it's sort of secret but not no more as I have just posted it.

Little Oakleys running around :whoa:

Good fun tryig though :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.