UK and Ex-Pats chat forum - Page 49
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 151 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on UK and Ex-Pats chat forum within the International Forum forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ďand i thought i jusmped the gun but i didnt my reaction time was.2550 but i got eliminated because i ...

ďand i thought i jusmped the gun but i didnt my reaction time was.2550 but i got eliminated because i ran to fast.Ē

How did that happen then ?? were you disqualified for jumping the lights, Weasel told me to go on Yellow as the difference is only .5 sec which was great as I pretty much left everyone standing at the start. Not neccessarliy the case at the QTR mile end but hey Iím still learninig.
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Oak1ey View Post
    ďand i thought i jusmped the gun but i didnt my reaction time was.2550 but i got eliminated because i ran to fast.Ē

How did that happen then ?? were you disqualified for jumping the lights, Weasel told me to go on Yellow as the difference is only .5 sec which was great as I pretty much left everyone standing at the start. Not neccessarliy the case at the QTR mile end but hey Iím still learninig.
    naw i was in a competition, where you guess the time you will run, from previous runs, you ran, then you right down wat you think you will run with out going under, the closest one wins. i ran faster then i quoted. even though i killed the mini cooper s next to me.
    COBB FLASHED STAGE 2, UPPIPE, DOWNPIPE WITH HIGH FLOW CAT, AND FULL 3 INCH CAT BACK, 160 CRUCIAL RACING THERMOSTAT, K&N FILTER. TRACK: 1/4 MILE 13.66 102.7 MPH ON THE COBB OTS MAP

My best scalp was a EVO giving it the large one at the lights revving his car up to the limiter at rush hour 4pm so it was a busy high street. He stalled and I done him running at 5mph  and
    Classic Crew #01
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MrsO View Post
    Hi Brad welcome to the madness that is the UK & and EX Pat's thread.

How you doing?
    Thanks for the warm welcome MrsO I'm doing well thank you. Nice to find a forum with such friendly people who have the same interests as me. I think we're all going to get along just fine
    WRX or the wife? Hmmmmmm..............

Ey up chucks!! (I spotted the yorkshire stuff below) Me Mum's family are all from Yorkshire....

As you can probably tell, I'm having a nightmare time trying to get on the forum these days - by the time I'm ready to get on, I'm at home in the evenings and everyone else has buggered off!!!

I'll just have to make a bigger effort to get on

Incidentally, if I was minted, these are the wheels I'd put on my WRX (bearing in mind it's a red car):

Seibon Edition Volk TE-37 - Wheels
    2008 WRX Red (and therefore faster)
    2008 Nissan Sentra (wifes)

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum
    UK Chat Group

Wingl3ss @lliance #21

Quote Originally Posted by BRAD 02 WRX View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome MrsO I'm doing well thank you. Nice to find a forum with such friendly people who have the same interests as me. I think we're all going to get along just fine
    Just thought I'd say welcome, too - great thread here with some very entertaining people! My old man was raised in Malawi....considers himself South African more than he does British!!
    2008 WRX Red (and therefore faster)
    2008 Nissan Sentra (wifes)

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum
    UK Chat Group

Wingl3ss @lliance #21

Wahoo nearly lunchtime - what's for dinner today

Quote Originally Posted by BRAD 02 WRX View Post
    No worries mate, I've got family that live in Springs SA - anywhere near you?

Donít be to hasty in your assumption you have only just meet Weasel and heís a Northern Monkey. But we areg lad to have you join our thread. Make sure you join our group by following the thread below and check out my gallery of Scoobys.

Horaay Chris is here
    Classic Crew #01
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by acrscotland View Post
    Ey up chucks!! (I spotted the yorkshire stuff below) Me Mum's family are all from Yorkshire....

As you can probably tell, I'm having a nightmare time trying to get on the forum these days - by the time I'm ready to get on, I'm at home in the evenings and everyone else has buggered off!!!

I'll just have to make a bigger effort to get on

Incidentally, if I was minted, these are the wheels I'd put on my WRX (bearing in mind it's a red car):

Seibon Edition Volk TE-37 - Wheels
    They're rather suave - I like!

where in Yorkshire? My Nan is from Hull, I used to spend alot of time raving in Sheffield & Leeds about 8 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Oak1ey View Post
    Morning Morning Morning Lads and the MrsO !!

As you can tell I am on the net and on a mission bit like 007 without the gun, or in fact without Monneypenny. But I reckon round a track Iíd give his Aston Martin DB9 a run for itís money. And lets be fair I am slightly better looking.

So whats the weather like in the States, and SA in the UK itís slightly cold overcast and rain is in the air, but perfect weather for ragging a Scooby round a track, shame that I am at work.
    Its a typical South African autumn day, 28 degrees celcius, cool breeze and not a cloud in the sky

Quote Originally Posted by MrsO View Post
    No worries mate, I've got family that live in Springs SA - anywhere near you?
    Springs is about 500 km away from me. Just a quick 4 1/2 hours away along our main highway the N3. Been there a few times before as I have family in that area as well.

Never been myself, I'd love to go over though

Quote Originally Posted by acrscotland View Post
    Just thought I'd say welcome, too - great thread here with some very entertaining people! My old man was raised in Malawi....considers himself South African more than he does British!!
    Thanks for the warm welcome scotland.

HOORAY LUNCHTIME - catch up in an hour!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.