Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#1,545 ·
Big Welcome Spinksy and good to see you on this forum, you have made a good choice. Things on here seem to run nice and smoothly and won't take you long before we've corrupted you and had you go off Hijacking Threads and Whoor#ng posts.

Theres quite a bit to learn which for me was hard as this is my first forum experience.

All the guys that use this thread are wicked and sure they will be glad to see another Brit on here.

Check on my gallery photo's

#1,546 ·
Good morning ya all,

Been pretty busy so far today and hard to believe I have already been in work for 2 hours !! doesn’t time fly when your having fun.

Looking forward to this Sunday bit of a change have linked up with some friends and hired a charter boat to go fishing 20 miles of the South coast hopefully I’ll catch something half decent instead of the crabs I normally get.

Please no jokes about pubic lice, I may be hard to get rid off and I may be irritating and I may be contagious but that’s where the resemblance ends okay !!

Hope everyone had a good evening ? Amy and me went to our friends who bought Pizza and had a couple of beers whilst playing football on the 360 perfect night really.

This evening I think we have the first rounds of the semi finals so some beer and food with football again, I could get used to this ayy !!

Who’s around today ??

#1,547 ·
Hello Spinksy good to see another UK based person using the Club, that makes you the 3rd UK based member of the thread and this thread has been running for about 3 months so you can tell from the posts it is used quite often

The following people use this pretty much daily and must people will tell you I can talk for England which is good as no one ever gets bored on here.

Occasionaly you will see me getting abused Verbally by Weasel and Physicaly by MrsO , who happens to be the wife not that you would have guessed it by her user name.

I,m really big into drag racing and circuit racingand have run at Santa Pod this year and Raced the international circuit at Silverstone. We get along to as many meets as possible, I suppose you can say we have caught the Scooby bug.

What are you driving at the moment and what UK forums have you been using, I have found several forums are either quite abusive or really straight laced that’s why I like this forum chilled out down to earth serious when we talk spec not serious when we want top abuse each other.

Tmann is the target at the moment but you will soon pick that up

Members using this thread as far as I know are in Order

Andy - Weasel – Moderator ( setup the forum for me and Chris to stop us from upsetting other threads and members as we were hijacking there threads)

Chris – Acrscotland ( my partner in crime as we joined on the same day and pretty much had Weasel running round in circles trying to keep us out of trouble )

Tyler – Tmann ( my young apprentice for hijacking and bumping threads NOT THAT WE DO and also YTS to cockney rhyming slang)

Justin – USAF ( based somewhere in America where it is either very dry and dusty or very wet and muddy)

Sonic – Used to live in Kings Road near Chelsea and now living in the states

Amy – MrsO need I say any more

There are others who will introduce themselves to you but the above should give you some form of introduction to the thread.

WELCOME

#1,559 ·
About time you got logged on and actually made an effort where do you think you have been all day.

Think Amy and me have decided to keep the V spec, change our minds like the weather Weasel.

Have you spoke to or seen any posts from the guys today.

Justin posted on some other threads earlier.

Good to see another addition ( Spinsky ) on the thread I am hoping with time we get more and more UK based members ayy :p

#1,561 ·
Good morning ye all,

Hope everyone had a good evening Europe had a massive storm whihch affected the whole world viewing of the Semi’s between Ze Germans and Turkey.

Have a few people on my team who come from Turkey and they are not happy, I remember feeling that way Italia 1990 when we lost to them on penaltys.

It was the first time I have seen every single man in my local in Watrlooville burst into tears……………oh well never mind Turkey you’ll get over it.

Hopefully there should be more of you around today.

#1,563 ·
Okay I am back now been off training for the afternoon learning about accounts and margins which as a qualified accountant CIMA was very useful NOT.

Well just back into the office and I have found my team coach cellotaped up arms and legs and stuffed in a black bin bag rolling around the floor WTF is going on here.

Apparently he wanted to be a worm !! and I employ this person !!

Any chance of anyone today other then MrsO having a chat ??

PS – Went shopping with Amy lunch time for some new DC trainers standing in the shop trying to choose the style I wanted and I could feel Amy behind me feeling playful I gave her a grope, turned around to ask her if she liked the DC’s I picled up and I had grabbed hold of some old blokes tackle by mistake. Was not funny espiecally when his OAP missus started give me the evils. He was smiling though dirty bast#rd !!

#1,569 ·
That’s a bit harsh seeing as it was a totally innocent mistake how did I know that Amy was not behind me and some random Old Geezer was standing in her place.

The below statement was posted in the hawkeye alliance looks like some of the other threads are suffering a bit. Goood to see we are still going strong and getting bigger with new additions etc.

This is a quote

Dez was right...this thread has gone downhill. Where has everyone been? Including myself...I guess busy summers will do that to you guys:sadwave:

#1,570 ·
Yes mate that would be correct tackle = Co#k and b#llocks , I’m glad the wife was there to save me. I was proper embarrassed. Wot made it even worse was the two lads that were serving were gay no wonder they gave me and the wife a 10% discount. Obviously for entertainment value.

Basta#ds

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.