Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#1,484 ·
Afternoon or should I say good morning buddies, I have only just managed to get on to the forum due to reading Tmanns post regarding a Friday excursion.

Good thing you never went for it mate that would have been a real shame cause they would have fu#ked you over big time.

1 for your age and the fact the car is nice
2 to make a point and teach any other unfortunates a lesson that you can’t mess with the law.

Weekend had been pretty chilled and me and the Mrs have enjoyed some us time if you know what I mean 

Weasel cheers for posting your response in regards to this thread, I can only assume people jump in and don’t have a good understanding of how the thread operates and who and why the thread runs. Hence the reason I always read the 1st page of posts before I reply in a thread, but that’s only from making mistake and being put back on track by Weasel ( cheers mate )

Played Football ( soccer for you yanks ) on Sunday and lasted 15 minutes I have unfortunately dislocated my Knee and have already twice popped it at worked and screamed as it hurts. Everyone in my new office thinks I have turrets syndrome ( NOT GOOD ) Wan#er !!

I have now been relaocated to the 4th floor of the offices which is great as I am not looking over my shoulder all the time and my screen is not in full view of everyone that walks past. Means even more posts.

Hope to catch up with everyone today at some point, and it's good to look forward to coming to work just so I can speak with my buddies :p

#1,494 ·
Afternoon or should I say good morning buddies, I have only just managed to get on to the forum due to reading Tmanns post regarding a Friday excursion.

Good thing you never went for it mate that would have been a real shame cause they would have fu#ked you over big time.

1 for your age and the fact the car is nice
2 to make a point and teach any other unfortunates a lesson that you can’t mess with the law.
That wasnt the only excursion. saturday i went to a wedding & reception and had some free alcohol, and sunday i washed the scooby again!

Just like waiting at Christmas for your prezzies that you know have been hidden in the loft for 3 months :)

Tmann do you still get bought a choclate selection box for xmas :rotfl:
No not for xmas, but for valentines day yea. now you got me thinking about xmas, i wonder what car part i should ask Santa for?

Tyler, just out of interest - you know sometimes you say you have trouble understanding our phrasing, what sort of things do you have problems with?

We were thinking of teaching you cockney ryhming slang and setting a mission to go and confuse people on the forum :D

e.g.
Britney Spears = beers
apples & pears = stairs
sherbert dab = cab
dog & bone = phone

...you get the picture, do you fancy it?
lol that would be fun. whats the one for babes again? the ones weasel likes to look at?

Tmann would love a job as 007 :rotfl:
that would be pretty cool, i'd get all the womenz. they shoulda used a scooby for those movies :whoa:

#1,485 ·
Haha Tmann - nice! Don't you love the heart-in-mouth feeling of having your foot planted and then eying a cop?! It's like when you're a kid and your parent catches you doing something you're not doing but you still try to make out like you're not doing anything wrong :rotfl:

Nothing exciting for me this weekend - just worked on green card papers so I think I'm in pretty good shape so far.

I'm desperately waiting for news on my pipes this week - constantly checking my cell phone for missed calls!!! This could be a very long week....!

#1,492 ·
Tyler, just out of interest - you know sometimes you say you have trouble understanding our phrasing, what sort of things do you have problems with?

We were thinking of teaching you cockney ryhming slang and setting a mission to go and confuse people on the forum :D

e.g.
Britney Spears = beers
apples & pears = stairs
sherbert dab = cab
dog & bone = phone

...you get the picture, do you fancy it?

#1,498 ·
Wow that really makes me feel a well valued member of the forum :rotfl:

Gee Thanks Weasel :p

Have you seen Tmann off on his travels probaly upsetting the natives :whoa:

Oh well gives us old timers a 5 minute breather.

Hope you had a good weekend Weasel ??

My Knee is proper sore :baaa:

#1,499 ·
My Knee is proper sore :baaa:
doggy style eh :p

yeah weekend was good trying to get me first house , so fri had to leave to do home inspection , only to find out the home inspector recommends a engineers report ref the foundation !
i guess better safe n sorry

#1,500 ·
Tyler - The one Weasel uses for the ladies is totty I believe.

Heres a few examples to get you started :D

porkies - short for pork pies = lies
apples - short for apples and pears = stairs
Barnet - short for Barnet Fair = hair
bristols - short for Bristol Cities = t1tties (breasts)
Boat race = face
dog - short for dog and bone = telephone
jam - short for jam jar = car
water - short for water bottle = throttle
china - short for china plate = mate
pony - short for pony and trap = crap (to defecate or meaning something is rubbish = not very good)
saucepan - short for saucepan lid = kid
frog - short for frog and toad = road
Rosie - short for Rosie Lee = tea
Ruby - short for Ruby Murray = Curry
Jimmy Floyd short for Floyd Bank = w*nk
trouble - short for trouble and strife = wife
Tom - short for Tom Tit = sh*t (to defecate or meaning something is rubbish = not very good)
skin - short for skin and blister = sister
Septic - short for Septic Tank = Yank/American (From The U.S.A.)
Bee's - short for bee's and honey = money
Nuclear sub or rub-a-dub-dub = pub
Britney's - short for Britney Spears = bears

Example:

Look down the frog at that totty's bristols, don't go much on her boat race

or

Going to head down the rub-a-dub-dub, for a few Britneys with my china. Then were going down the frog for a ruby, before practising making saucepans with my china's skin.

Try and translate :D

#1,501 ·
Weasel can we setup up an International Language thread so MrsO does not take up precious posts on our thread :p

If you want to teach the Lingo then use your own thread and not ours :baaa:

:rotfl:

Basically your saying pub then curry do the mates sister good night for all :p

#1,513 ·
Now I just found this, and I want it more!!!

58,000 miles, ROAD LEGAL TRACK READY NISSAN PULSAR GTIR THIS CAR HAS HAD £000'S SPENT ON IT,WITH A HUGE STACK OF RECIEPTS AND OLD MOTS. ONE PREVIOUS UK OWNER ONLY 93,000KMS. THIS CAR HAS MANY MODICATIONS INCLUDING: FRONT MOUNTED INTERCOOLER, HI-SPEC FRONT BRAKE CONVERSION, AFTER MARKET EXHAUST SYSTEM, CLIFFORD CONCEPT 500 FULL CLOSURE ALARM, GENUINE HKS DUMP VALVE, INDUCTION KIT, FULL BOLT IN ROLL CAGE, 2 FRONT BUCKET SEATS, SPARCO HARNESSES, NEW BATTERY, BATTERY RELOCATED TO BOOT, WASHER BOTTLE RELOCATION, FRONT UPPER AND LOWER STRUT BRACES, REAR STRUT BRACE, 17" ALLOYS, SHORT SHIFT GEAR STICK AND OTHER ENGINE DRESS UP INCLUDED BUT TO BE FITTED BY NEW OWNER. THE CAR IS CURRENTLY SORN BUT COMES WITH MOT UNTIL JANUARY 2009. BODY WORK IS IN GOOD CONDITION FOR YEAR. HOWEVER THE CAR COULD DO WITH SLIGHT TLC TO REFORM FORMER GLORY. VIEWING RECCOMENDED FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY - OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS. £2,995. ono

#1,514 ·
Right guys it's that time off the day when I am signing off.

Hope you all have a good evening and will catch up with you all tomorrow at some point.

Is evryone going to be around tomorrow and can someone catchup at some point with Justin to tell him he has to re-arrange his working shift with the USAF so he can post when we can post !!

Anyway off now buy some **** ( tabs if your a northern monkey ) on the way home with a nice chilled beer waiting in the firdge for me yum yum !!

:p

Is anyone going to any meets soon as they will have to load up there photos.

Weasel is there any way we can setup our own Photo file ??

Just means t5he meets etc we attend we can put there and it's sortve central for us all to use the name would be easy enough !!

Let us know as between us we must have a few already !!

Tmann watch out for the pigs (police) and as always before you boot it think look and think again it's goner save you points and save you money.

Peace !!

Oaks :)

See you bad boys laterz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.