Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#1,455 ·
Right me mate in IT Dan has just given me the heads up the pictures are onn my work profile, so I can start loading up some photo's.

Apparently there was a concerted effort to get you some tottie Weasel.

Good to hear your being nice to your motor as well Chris, thing is with me living in Portsmouth they have reduced all the speed limits to 20 mph , so I enjoy a bit of freedom when I don't have to worry about breaking speed limits etc.

Going to get the photot's added to my Gallery Under Silver stone 2008, Weasel can you add that to my notes ??

#1,456 ·
TFIF!!!!

Hi everyone, how's things?

Been busy today, got my head stuck in MS Excel trying to build a posh new report for my team to use - oh how fun!

Decided to take a bit of a well earned break from it all and have a look what happening on here for a bit :D

There definately was a concerted effort to try and get you some tottie Weasel, but like I said before they were monsters! all bar 1 which I think you will like :wiggles:

#1,457 · (Edited)
whats up all? lunch soon for me, im going to walmart to the bank inside to get some moneyz out and i get off work early in 2.5 hours so i am goin to the mall to buy new basketball shoes. also will be ordering front brake pads this weekend. then plans tonight is following my friend around on his motorcycle as we find some twisty roads for ourselves. he needs to break in his brand new rear bike tire, and im just goin for the fun of it lol. also maybe lifting weights tonight :)

#1,459 ·
get to work on that then. no horseplay until you are done or weasel will be on you like white on rice lol:p

#1,462 ·
cant wait!

offtopic....our group seems to have died lol...that was cool for a few weeks. im ready for somthing different now. Weasel can you suggest a chat/shoutbox to replace the group sections?

#1,468 ·
Busy busy all the pictures bar the time attack ones have now been posted I did also capture someother Jap cars Pulsars Evo's etc did you think it would be worth setting up Alt Jap Cars folder ??

Anyway where have you all gone surely you cannot be working

Chris you can't make two posts and think thats the weeks work done ...................oh no no no you must post more !! Yes Yes

#1,472 ·
Nice to see you make a post for once !! even if it is an abusive one :p

How you been doing Justin I can only assume the USAF is eekping yer busy.

I loaded up some more pictures from Silverstone from the beginning of the month.

Sorry to say there weren't that many fit birds so I saved the film for the mototrs :tongue:

Tmann Chris and Weasel are around somewhere probally gone off eating food etc. The normal Friday thing:cool:

#1,474 ·
Just as well you operate the freedom of speech then ??

I have been on this thread since the start where it was setup by Weasel for me and Chris and anyone else that wants to view or read it. To simply stop us from hijacking others threads as we were new.

If that means I am post whooring then so be it.

IMO why don't you request my post count be reset cause it really does not mean anything at the end of the day other then using the forum alot.
:p

#1,475 ·
this thread is designed to help us ***** posts here instead of other places where we would get in trouble....anyones welcome to post, but lately u been posting things that is stirring our thread up....why do you do that?

#1,476 · (Edited)
Very good question Tmann ....................WHY DO IT ??:screwy:

All of the members of this thread are happy with the way the thread runs if someone joins us in the thread and does not like the way it works would simply not use the thread no more ??

Surely that make sense, makes sense to me.

And anyway we all belong to the club, and I pay my supoporting membership and go out my way not to go around pi##ing people off in other threads.

I use this forum cause I like the people that use it hence the high post count :)

#1,479 ·
Right lads I have posted all the photos and set them into albums I have created 5 new albums with some good pics in.

Can't beleive my Santa Pod ones have been viewed over 5000 times already.

Have some more of the car meet in Romsey so I'll get round to posting them soon.

Tmann take care and have a good weekend, Justin keep fighting them fires Chris keep clear of alcohol this weekend NIL BY MOUTH yeah.

Weasel as always been a pleasure. EFMD have a good weekend and maybe we can chat next week :p

If for any reasons I have missed you out it's Friday and I am off home as I have worked 14 days striaght.

Been good talking to everyone and speak to you next week.

Mucho Gracio

Oakley

#1,481 · (Edited)
have a good weekend :)

and just to clarify:
yes i set this thread up for oak1ey,mrs O,me and chris to chat and yak/BS etc...

basically its the same as the bugeye mafia,blobeye and hawkeye and hijack threads, if u wanna join in feel free just don't b!tch if u no unnserstan UK engrish :p

#1,482 ·
got a story for ya. so like i said me n my friend went on some curvy roads tonight right before dark. come to town and see cars at burger king. some S-10's with airbags, crx, neon, mustang, crx, and civic. me n my friend pull up, my STI my friends harly davidson Buell (looks like yellow crotch rocket, very loud pipe) anyways i get out to go look around and a guy with a RSX says hey u wanna race? me: no i just got it and am still breaking it in, besides i dont wanna waste my gas. so he took off and came down the road and after the stop light he tryed to show off and hammer it. i heard his friends say "slow" lol. me and my friend left and i got on it a bit and was up to the speed limit of 35 in 2nd after i took off, my friend's bike right behind me, and a cop was like straight ahead lol. so we jumped on the freeway real fast and didnt look back lol. got scared there for a second. my friend said they all just turned their heads when we took off, i was just watchin my RPM's in 1st lol but fun first night of the weekend, i bought liquor too :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.