Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#88 ·
How funny is that I thought I had done it and could not understand how I copied the whole link and it just appeared as a short link, thought I was getting the nahg of it and it was you :rotfl:

Yeah cheers for adding the link, I have just been looking up urban slang for A RICER and found this but the things is almost all Scoobys in England kindve come under this.

Should we start a thread .

#90 ·
Just thought it would be a good topic to discuss, some people are proper into modding there cars, and simple mods are normally the most effective but some ( me ) like to be seen and heard, and it's not about looking good it's about making a statement.

Thats how I feel anyway :)

#97 · (Edited)
^^ hehehe yeah but there something to said about beating sti's and evo's in a ej2.0T swapped RS ;)

heres my scoobies and a all-trac that i have owned (the BRP GC) is the current car :wiggles:

#98 ·
Mate I have to say I am liking your choice in cars, over the last 3
years I have had

M5 BMW Mk 1
Mitsi Starion 2L Turbo ( star chiped 215 BHP )
Renault 5 Turbo
735 SEI BMW
Nissan 200 SX Turbo
MGZS Five door saloon

SCOBBY WRX ( Yea Hah !!! ) will post some picturres soon

#101 ·
I <3 Subarus and I <3 Rally. Vermont Sports Car is a 20 minute drive from my house where they build Travis Pastrana and Ken Block's cars... I see them all the time and my friend works at the shop so we work on my car in that shop from time to time... I'm a spoiled girl!

There is definitely something to be said about beating Evos with a ej20T thats for sure!

#102 ·
Where ever you think it is best to mate, would be good having it in the international one but maybe we need to set up a link in the everyday imprezza talk ?? what does every else think Intl Forum would be a good place to link up on log on and move on to where ever from there . ??

#108 ·
Howdy Chris or should that be Loch High Ganoy or what ever they say in Sctoland " See yer Jimmy "

You have added the link to your signature as well thats awesome mate.

Have you been busy today, I am getting a little confused with keeping four threads going my inbox at work is getting busy.

Almost finished for the day now only half an hour and I can go home and chill out. Good day today for earning the dollar double time and holiday in lieu "oh yeah thats what I like !"

And as for the car I am never going to sell her ( EVER ) only her to the muts and then give her to the missus when I buy a 22B Ltd Edtn

That way I have 2 scoobys " Swaggie !! ":rotfl:

#111 ·
Weasel you would be welcome anytime, I have always loved the Subaru and the ultimate would be the Ltd Edition RB22.

Though I know that are quickly becomming collectible they are serious bits of kit.

I would think I will stick with mine for the 3 years get her modded as much as possible then buy the cleanest 22B I can find.

Thats the good thing living in the UK choice of cars is just sick !! I am off home now but will almost definatley catch up with you tomorrow can you say good bye to Cris and Mel for me as I am not sure if they are around.

Threads getting there and will only grow and grow as we make more friends and colleauges, real shame I am not in the states but to be fair it would be quicker for me to fly there then must people in the states to drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.