UK and Ex-Pats chat forum - Page 144

This is a discussion on UK and Ex-Pats chat forum within the International Forum forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; sounds cool you n missus O will be makin "bank"...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    sounds cool you n missus O will be makin "bank"
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

back to work today for me...just got back from my 5 day cruize with the family. went to Key West Florida and Cosmel Mexico
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ^you mean Cozumel, Mexico

so how'd did you like it ? which cruiseline?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

Royal Carribean Cruisline
    Ship: Enchantment of the Seas

It was really fun. Very hot though. Met alot of totty womenz. Lots of Latina girls on the ship.

You know your an American when the woman that welcomes you back into the country is a hispanic.
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^

cool glad you had a great time.

now wheres them souvern muppets ?
    "All We'll Drive"

Right guys just to let you know I am back.

Sorry I have not been on the forum for a while but I have had to keep my head down and get some sh#t sorted out.

Icey is on holidays so I am running the show for 2 weeks, but I also have my interview for my promotion sign off on the 26th so then it will all be official.

I can see Tmann and yourself Weasel have been posting anyone else been getting in the mix or have we lost everyone.

Anyway just a quick post to say TFIF and looking forward to linking back up with my buddys
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    hey oak1ey,good to see you post glad all is well and good luck with the promotion sign off

other than that all is good , hows you n the missus and yer scooby ?
    "All We'll Drive"

We are both really well, Amy is off completing a presentation for her promotion for the next 3 hours or so, it's all I have heard about for the last 2 weeks.

Tonight is our summer party which we weren't going to attend but as my director collared me and said "you are going aren't you" I decided to play it safe and buy the tickets !!

How's your car running now and did you get round to doing the engine swap in the end.

Currentlly looking for a classic STI, but the Scoobys over here are getting really cheap £2k or so, but to be fair they aren't in the best condition.

I am working through to 8pm this evening again, and have to work 15 hour days on a Saturday and Sunday until my new managers are up to speed, lots of hours but all towards a good cause !!

Have you heard much from everyone else ??
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ^wow sounds like you two are doing really well congrats
    as for chris and carlwrx not a squeak for a while i'm sure they are as busy as you.

as for me well dropped in a 2.5T shortblock since the ej2.0T cyl#4 piston was reading low compression and its as cheap to just put in a new shortblock as it is to take one out and replace the piston rings etc.

so now i'm a GC with a 2.5T block and ej2.0T heads oh and a 16G Turbo

car is a lil monster now as the extra .5 liter give you so much tq down low

so still thinking of selling your 555 V-limited then ?
    "All We'll Drive"

Hey guys!

I've risen from the dead, or at least fallen back onto the face of this planet!

To cut a long story short (and it's a crap one), I have been so busy with work that I haven't been logging in during the day and then weekends have been crazy, too. Told you it was crap - I basically got out of the habit of checking. I'll fix it now, though...promise! We went to Colorado for just over a week a couple of weeks ago - now those are roads I'd like to take my scooby on!

I got my SPT exhaust fitted yesterday after it finally arrived at the dealer. It was a [I]very[I] long wait but I'm delighted with it. She sounds great now - much more like a scooby should. It's also not too loud so as to be a pain on long drives or my commute. Tunnels are a blast now ;o)

The next step will most likely be an intake but I think I'm going to hold off doing anything to the car until I buy it off the lease. She's up to 5000 miles now and running super smooth. No issues at all. I'm still seriously debating the 'synthetic issue'. It's one of those things - I'm almost at the mileage that I could do it but my dealer recommends against it - not really sure why. I don't want to give them any ammunition against me if anything does go wrong, though...

Weasel - I just read about the new motor in your car - sounds fantastic. Good decision
    2008 WRX Red (and therefore faster)
    2008 Nissan Sentra (wifes)

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum
    UK Chat Group

Wingl3ss @lliance #21

Yea, no excuses for me either..

But browsing the BBC website this evening at work I came across this picture..

Anyone we know?

Cars queued up to receive free petrol during an Electronic Arts promotion for a new computer game on Friday. About £20,000-worth of fuel was given away at the garage in Finsbury Park, north London.
    http://www.missouri.edu/~smithrg/rich/wrx/sig.jpg
    Rich...
    '02 WRX Wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
    A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Looks like we're all at it!

Things have been manic at work recently, just been promoted into the senior management team, and have moved into a new office with my back to boss so he can see my comp screen - I can't get away with anything anymore, hense why I haven't been on.

It's not too bad if I'm working late (like tonight) because there's no one in the building other than me so I can get online - it's just very rare!

hope you guys are all ok

x

Hi all,

I dont seem to get on much, i always forget.
    i'm "mean&green" on SIDC, the-stig on "Cadscoobies", meanandgreen on "Lads".

maybe i'll get on here more.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    mornin mate
    "All We'll Drive"

Mornin or should i say afternoon