UK and Ex-Pats chat forum - Page 132
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on UK and Ex-Pats chat forum within the International Forum forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; If you guys get bored, I am trying to find this head unit somewhere besides pioneers website lol. I want ...

If you guys get bored, I am trying to find this head unit somewhere besides pioneers website lol. I want to buy it for around $600.

Pioneer USA - In-Dash Navigation
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    well and i only own 1 car so not only did i race it but i have to still get to work during the week !, unlike my US friends who all own like 2-3
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tmann05 View Post
    If you guys get bored, I am trying to find this head unit somewhere besides pioneers website lol. I want to buy it for around $600.

Pioneer USA - In-Dash Navigation
    try ebay

i looked here:
    Pioneer Electronics - AVICD3 6.1" DVD/GPS Receiver - AVICD3

Amazon.com: Pioneer Avic-D3
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

Thats exactly where i was gonna send you, lol i know i cant help you for sure

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    the pioneer doesnt look like its cheap , i guess its a new one just out
    "All We'll Drive"

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool

Attention Oak1ey and MrsO, you def have to go to this and attend:
    A world record 1000 Subaru Imprezas are expected to descend on Prodrive's Banbury headquarters at the end of next month, as the marque community gathers to pay a fitting tribute to the late Colin McRae.

Led by the Scot's 1995 World Rally Championship-winning Impreza 555, a convoy of Subarus will leave McRae's home town of Lanark at 10am on Saturday 30 August before heading down the A74, M6, M42 and the M40 to arrive at Prodrive later the same day.
    The following day, organisers of the McRae Gathering expect more than 1000 Subarus from all over the UK to gather at the Banbury factory, which was a second home for McRae during the most successful years of his rallying career - first winning the British Rally Championship in a Subaru Legacy in 1991 and 1992, before graduating to the works team Impreza and becoming Britain's first world rally champion in 1995
    read more:
    McRae Tribute at Prodrive
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 07-07-2008 at 06:02 PM.
    "All We'll Drive"

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    the pioneer doesnt look like its cheap , i guess its a new one just out
    no actually its been out for over a year lol. my friend has had it in his cobalt for a year now. and paid 800 for it cuz they listed the wrong price on crutchfield. it was supposed to go for $1000 They have newer units out but they aren't what i want. i tried

circuit city will pricematch best buys 600 but they are out
    best buy- heard a guy just got one a few days ago for 600
    hhgregg- none in stock
    ebay-dont really want to send $600 to some stranger
    amazon- too high of price right now.
    crutchfield-no longer sells them online
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

Holy crap, you guys chat a LOT..

As for buying parts.. I buy 90% of all my stuff used.. Brake lines I went new, but still it was only $100.. thats about 50quid right? so add on 5 quid for shipping ,thats not too bad is it?
    http://www.missouri.edu/~smithrg/rich/wrx/sig.jpg
    Rich...
    '02 WRX Wagon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
    A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Ok, I`m going to bed..
    Rich...
    '02 WRX Wagon
    A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    Attention Oak1ey and MrsO, you def have to go to this and attend:

read more:
    McRae Tribute at Prodrive
    I read about that somewhere but thought it had already gone, not sure where I read it, but I was gutted because I thought we missed it so we very may well be in attendance - as long as Oak1ey isn't working!
    Last edited by MrsO; 07-08-2008 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Wrx View Post
    Point Taken, what motorsport activities are u involved in Andy? Drag or Circuit, i personally prefer Circuit/ Time attack, the other car i'm hoping to build, Imp of course is gonna be for Time Attack. Hmm, i wonder if i could get it into the UK Time attack........
    We went to watch the Time Attack at Silverstone at the beginning of last month was awesome. Check here for pics There's a guy on our local forum (which we very rarely use) called Terryb and he races the UK Time Attack.

This guy is a right nutter! He was driving round in a suped up Clio - that car was uber quick, every time it took the first corner from the start line that bends to the right the back wheel was coming at least 10 inches off of the road! Might even have got a pic in the gallery, I'm sure I took one but whether the old fella has put it in his gallery I don't know.
    Last edited by MrsO; 07-08-2008 at 04:06 AM.

Morning all..

Time for work.. screw walking the dog today, lazy bastard wont go out in the rain..

Wish me luck, I have to drive the wagon to work today!
    Rich...
    '02 WRX Wagon

Have fun Go1d1e!

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    go1d1e mornin have fun in the wagon , if you know wheres the used parts are coming from then its def a good deal.

hey Amy you n oak1ey get about to a lot of events awesome
    if you can make the Prodrive/McRae tribute your gonna have a awesome time plus damn scoobies galore
    "All We'll Drive"

The Time Attack was at the Jap show we went to last month, along with the drift championship which was fab! I have a real big thing about drifting, they even had a scooby drifting on the track for team orange, they had some Jap guru drifting god driving.

It sounds like a really good day out, we'd be in our element with all those scoobies!

Would love to go and I'm sure we will unless Oak1ey has to work...
    Last edited by MrsO; 07-08-2008 at 06:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.