Subaru WRX Forum banner

UK and Ex-Pats chat forum

126K views 2K replies 26 participants last post by  Weasel 555 
#1 · (Edited)
to save hijacking other threads you pesky forerunners(sp) post here :tongue:

oakley i blame you :rotfl:

#300 ·
sup guys...on lunchbreak again...how was everyones weekend?

#303 ·
why u didnt do anything exciting this past weekend like me and Oak1ey?

Same as yesterday but cheetos instead of chips :p

#306 ·
What a manic day, okay everyone has gone except me as I am going to be stuck here to about 10pm this evening.

I am going to load up as many pictures as possible for everyone hopefully get some good responses for the photo's

Weasel IYO whats the best way for me to do this, or should I simply chuck everything on together ??

#313 ·
I was only sat sunbathing for about 5 mins while you were chatting to the 555 owner.

Yes I may have gone a bit made with the drifting pictures, but I was trying to get that ultimate picture - lots of professionals use up their films just trying to getv that 1 pic - and I got about 10 really good drift pics. :D

You were only laying on the floor trying to contain your excitement being around all those Scoobies :rotfl:

#314 ·
Weasel if we post in the Groups we don't increase posts do we.

So if I wanted to increase my posts as I do I would want to keep using threads like these or is that not the way the forum works.

PS. Bet you heard I kind've had words with someone cause they had a pop at me hijacking threads. So I sent a request by PM that if he wants to say something do it private and not for the attention of everyone else on the forum.

Thats was right to do wasn't it ??:tongue:

#315 ·
man weasel i saw another moving avatar of a cartoon scooby spinning circles on here and it wasnt a mod......how u explain that one?

#321 ·
While I do have an office job at a desk, I usually am busy most of the time, therefore making the majority of my posts around lunchtime lol

#323 ·
Hiya Sonic already living in England, and just happen to start using this forum. Found everyone ( almost ) was really cool and decided rather then joining a English one SIDC I would commit to this one and get other people to join.

Just gives a different spin on things.

Check out the photo's in the link below this was at Santa Pod Jap Drag UK, most of the cars were scoobys as you can tell by thwe pictures.

Next big event is Jap Fest at Silverstone in less then 3 weeks.............lots more photo's!!

Where are you from then

#373 ·
I lived in chelsea on Beaufort street for 2 years before i moved back to the states :)

UK is fun, my mum is still in London and Hampshire (Old Alresford), i love the south of england.

#329 ·
Ooo Yooo Justin me brover hows its hanging !!

Check out my pics in the gallery thread beneath.

I had a f#cking amzing day.

Best newcomer Reaction time .2950 which Weasel said is pretty sh#t hot for a newbie like me.

You joined our group yet !! if not do it we have already posted more messages then anyone else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.