International meets...I'd like to know!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on International meets...I'd like to know! within the International Forum forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello all! I have a Subaru website and I like to cover Subaru meets or events. I would be very ...

International meets...I'd like to know!

Hello all! I have a Subaru website and I like to cover Subaru meets or events. I would be very interested in featuring your local meets or events on my site and would like to ask some questions!

Do you guys do meets and events over there?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hiya I saw your post regarding international meets and thought I would drop you a line.

I am going to Jafest at Silverstone in England where they are holding UK Drift Championships and Time Attack.

I have some track time so will be recording this on film and getting some sick photo's of some serious Imprezza rides I am more then happy to send you picutes movies etc of the event.

This year is going to be quite busy as I am looking at getting as much done to my Scooby as possible before the winter last meet in November.

Next week I am off to Santa Pod to race the the quarter mile sprint and meet up with any Scooby owners, would be a good chance for us to promote your web etc

Let me know and personal message me, my Scooby is a V Spec Limited Edition 555 Classic kicking out 295 BHP .............I love it

ooooo, very interesting. Sounds great! I will be PMing you shortly!

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

WAKEY WAKEY RISE AND SHINE .......................COCKLE DO COCKLE DO !!

Ayy I've had a thought lets have a day cheering Chris up, feel sorry for him.

Bit of a shock.
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.