Are you tired of pillar pods? Check out our Steering Column Pods!

This is a discussion on Are you tired of pillar pods? Check out our Steering Column Pods! within the Interior forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; Do you want something that has your gauges in a more viewable location and less noticeable from anyone outside of ...

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Thumbs up Are you tired of pillar pods? Check out our Steering Column Pods!

Do you want something that has your gauges in a more viewable location and less noticeable from anyone outside of your vehicle like myself? Well then the ATi steering column pods is a great alternative. It completely replaces your factory steering column and fits perfectly snug.

ATI 03-07 EVO 52-60MM STEERING COLUMN EPOD - ATi 03-07 Evo 52-60mm Steering Column ePod [ATI-634G-EPODII-60] - $99.99 : Kronos Performance, Leading since 6th Century BC

ATI 03-07 EVO 52MM STEERING COLUMN EPOD - http://www.kronosperformance.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39_125_283_ 284&products_id=518

ATI 02-06 WRX/STI 52MM STEERING COLUMN EPOD - ATi 02-06 WRX/STi 52mm Steering Column ePod [ATI-25EJ2-EPOD-52] - $94.99 : Kronos Performance, Leading since 6th Century BC

ATI 02-06 WRX/STI 60MM STEERING COLUMN EPOD - ATi 02-06 WRX/STi 60mm Steering Column ePod [ATI-25EJ2-EPOD-60] - $99.99 : Kronos Performance, Leading since 6th Century BC

Looking for gauges with it? No problem, we got you covered with Defi, Autometer & AEM. If you don't see the one you want on the site, just contact us sales@ecotecforum.com and we will get it for you.

More...
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Any pictures of one of these installed in a WRX? also, where do you route the wires; doesnt look like there is any place to route them hidden.
    Last edited by patrick4588; 06-12-2011 at 02:25 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes, I actually have it on my car which is an 2005 WRX.

Behind the actual pod is kind of an open plastic gate (for lack of better terms). You can easily take it off if you want it completely open like I did.

Here are some pictures...

ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our featured brands

how far do they rotate left and right? possible to put the gauge somewhat in between the tach and speedo so you can still see both?

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    how far do they rotate left and right? possible to put the gauge somewhat in between the tach and speedo so you can still see both?
    Yes, It seems silly to block a gauge
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    If you move your head a little you can see your gauge fine. You can also move the pod around to your liking.
    Our featured brands

Do you sell SMY clustermaker ?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by vu_tang View Post
    Do you sell SMY clustermaker ?
    Unfortunately no we don't.
    Our featured brands