Interior Paint?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Interior Paint? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys I did a quick search but to no prevail... Question about paint for the interior. I know that ...

Interior Paint?

Hey guys I did a quick search but to no prevail...

Question about paint for the interior. I know that when people buy their a-pillars, pods and stuff that they come un-painted. What color/brand/store should I look for???? I want to make my interior mods look as nice as possible

Thanks for your help in advance!
    Boost is an addiction...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Check the paint code for the car, some cars have a different code for the inside, but generally speaking... color match your paint to the out side of the car... If high gloss isnt what you are looking for have the painter add a bit of flatening agent to the paint... you can go any degree of flat from full gloss to full flat.

if you want to do it your self grab a rattle can of your factory color and do a nice job.... sand with 600/1000 grit, spray one smooth coat of primer. sand again if need be with 1000 and hit the part with 2 or 3 coats of paint.

just because its a rattle can dosnt mean its junk.... it may be perfect for a guage pod, just take your time and do it right

mikey

http://www.fastwrx.com/instylsprayc.html

You can get it in flat black, gloss black, white and more.

No No No

If you are thinking of painting interior parts of your WRX, give your car back and go get a fscking Honda you ricer freak. STOP DOING THAT! IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL!

If you want to paint your interior, you bought the wrong interior. IF you still want to paint your interior, go abuse a different car, and leave the WRX to someone with taste and a brain.

BTW - this goes double for any of you who strap those fscking Fast & Furious silver wings on your subaru... i'm personally happy to kick your a$$ if you did that do your WRX. That's for mexicans in their 89 Accords.

Quote Originally Posted by audiokid
    If you are thinking of painting interior parts of your WRX, give your car back and go get a fscking Honda you ricer freak. STOP DOING THAT! IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU COOL!

If you want to paint your interior, you bought the wrong interior. IF you still want to paint your interior, go abuse a different car, and leave the WRX to someone with taste and a brain.

BTW - this goes double for any of you who strap those fscking Fast & Furious silver wings on your subaru... i'm personally happy to kick your a$$ if you did that do your WRX. That's for mexicans in their 89 Accords.

try reading the post before you respond, asshat

he wants to paint UNPAINTED pods to match his STOCK colored interior

--Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

AHahaha
    05 White WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #7

Just color match it. I had all my pillars etc color matched to the dash, and did my headliner in black. Much better IMO, more of a BMW look on the inside now .
    "Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain"-DMB

Liquid - "yes sticky! hes a god now!"

02 WRX now JDM V8 STI (too many mods for my own good)

Quote Originally Posted by audiokid

hater
    2004 Subaru Wrx Sti

OOPS!! and I thought I was being cool...

and hey... if you have something against mexicans why dont you keep it to your self next time.... its because of guys just like you that gas prices are so high.

Wohh... I didnt mean to start a riot... buttt...

Deadpool - If you mean by color match, just bring the old a-pillar to the store with me and say what color is this? and grab some interior vinal paint then ok. But I was hoping there would be a better method to go about it.

Thanks for your help though
    Boost is an addiction...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mike
    OOPS!! and I thought I was being cool...

and hey... if you have something against mexicans why dont you keep it to your self next time.... its because of guys just like you that gas prices are so high.
    I will ove to see "YOU GUYS" with out any mexicans around to do the hard work for a thirdof the pay.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.