Installed: 60mm Apex Gauge on A-Pillar - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Installed: 60mm Apex Gauge on A-Pillar within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Honestly I think it comes down to a matter of which brand and style. That apex guage I have is ...

Re: Gauges.

Honestly I think it comes down to a matter of which brand and style. That apex guage I have is just as effecient as my old autometer gauge (MUCH cheaper) but I wanted to go for the professional look and feel.

I'd say to stick to the top brands for your WRX when selecting gauges. Apex'i (my preferrence), HKS, Greddy, Blitz, and Defi. Autometer is nice, but I sometimes question their quality and styling. They do have an A/F meter that lights up real nice. I've installed a couple VDO gauges for friends and do NOT like the mounting hardware that comes with them. They are also a LOT cheaper than most. You get what you pay for.

Some of the Defi gauges will actually record your runs and re-play them back to you. Cool Stuff. The Apex EL2 gauges will do that as well but are VERY expensive. I may be mistaken, but the new Blitz gauges do the same.

edit... Apex'i does NOT make an A/F gauge. But their Turbo Timer does show an "observed" A/F ratio. It's probably not too accurate, but will give you an idea of how rich or lean you are running.

Go to: www.optauto.com. They carry most top quality gauges and have decent pictures to match.

-- Rich

Originally posted by tuca33
    Wich ones are the nicest gauges to put on the A-Pillar??
    i would like a beautifull one that works well and can maybe change colour,,and the back of the gauge in white as this picture??
    Those are apexi??
    I am looking for a EGT Gauge and an A/F ratio meter..
    Would Apexi make them??where should i look for them?
    Thanks
    Tuca
    Last edited by BigRich; 09-27-2002 at 10:47 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Big Rich,
    but if i want the cooler one ??
    I want a A/F gauge and a EGT gauge,,and i really dont think Blitz make them???
    Should i buy a sensor to use the A/F Gauge???
    I have already a SBC-ID,,and that is what i will use to measure my boost.
    Thats why i think i dont need the Boost gauge,,but some people say that the Blitz SBC-ID is not as accurate as a good boost gauge.is this statement correct??
    Thanks a lot
    Tuca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12