i need help!!!!! please!

This is a discussion on i need help!!!!! please! within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have an 05 wrx, i bought 3 gauges that will go where the clock is, i have oil pres, ...

i need help!!!!! please!

i have an 05 wrx, i bought 3 gauges that will go where the clock is, i have oil pres, volt, and water temp. there auto meter pro comps, if they had some sort of instructions, i would be able to do it my self, but they dont and i cant find a shop that will install them. please can some body help me! is there a website or some thing i could go to. help
    mangiardi83

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mangiardi83
    i have an 05 wrx, i bought 3 gauges that will go where the clock is, i have oil pres, volt, and water temp. there auto meter pro comps, if they had some sort of instructions, i would be able to do it my self, but they dont and i cant find a shop that will install them. please can some body help me! is there a website or some thing i could go to. help
    mangiardi83
    maybe email autometer asking for some instructions?

ya i did that and im waiting for a reply

u have a boost gauge?

i have a boost gauge, oil pressure, and A/F meter.

hey ironmedic! i have a factory boost gauge, but you have a oil pressure gauge right where exactly did you hook it up at? like for the ignition wire and the ground and where to hook up the oil sender, i have a rough idea under the alternator is a bolt that has been on a bunch of sites saying where to put it. i have to get an stainless steel oil line from autometer, do i need a T fitting for the stock wire thats there now? help