Look what came in the mail today!! Nexus.... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Look what came in the mail today!! Nexus.... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ugh i know the quality is shotty but here is it for now... SORRY i have been soooooo busy wit ...

Ugh i know the quality is shotty but here is it for now... SORRY i have been soooooo busy wit school, work, and work tests. I have pics on a better video camerea with video as well but not USB cord us course... Excuses.. Excuses.. Well Here are the bad pics with jus a few random shots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled-1.jpg   Untitled-2.jpg   Untitled-3.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I will get good pics as soon as i can get my hands on a good camerea... You guys need to see with good quality to good the full effect. Duh

Carpet Cover....why....why....

ya, why the carpet cover, doesn't it just make everything dusty in there?
    Fan of Helix

I didn't even know they made those for subarus... I thought it was more like a truck/suv thing.
    -Eric
    Originally posted by lanevoell
    stand up for yourself, painter!
    Wesome +1

lol carpet.

In all honesty...do YOU really think that carpet looks good

spent all that money on gauges...to bad you didnt spend some on a nicer pod like the Defi

gauges themselves look fine

Well sorry ive never heard them called carpet covers before... I know them as dash mats or dash covers maybe. All i know is that i want to protect my dash from this New Mexico sun so it doesnt get discolored!! DUH As far as it being carpet it's not.. thats the cheaper material than the one i got. Well it looks good to me and its in my car so it stays!

that dash carpet would look great with those dingleberries people put around their windshield.

ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

You guys are mean

<<-- life begins and ends at 180 mph - CBR 1000RR

MODS

Yeah, you should definitely spring for the Defi hood. It looks like those were too big, and you had to trim the OEM gauge pack. Doesn't look like the cleanest trim job either . What's with the blue background?

Oh, and as to the carpet, ever thought of just putting one of those reflective folding things in your windshield when you park your car?

looks like a hack job around the gauges
    2005 STi, WRB with Gold Wheels, MY05 Cobb Accessport Stage 1 , JT-X Carbon Fiber Hood (CF1), 20% Tint, Invidia N1 Race Catback, Cusco front and rear stut bars, Cleared Headlights, Pink "i" Symbol, JDM Hazard light button, Black "STI" License Plate piece, Mine's Carbon Fiber Spoiler

I can get the nexus Sensor Module & Remote for ~ $200 and my choice of any of the gauges for about $230....damn, why are they so expensive? If anybody wants to know where I'm getting these from too they can PM me and i'll send you the info...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234