Any news on new Kenwood double Din's?

This is a discussion on Any news on new Kenwood double Din's? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any info on Kenwoods new double Din decks. I read here awhile back ...

Any news on new Kenwood double Din's?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any info on Kenwoods new double Din decks. I read here awhile back that they were introducing like 4 new ones or something like that? I already have a music keg so kinda would like to stay with Kenwood. Current deck has been in 4 cars (RX-7(kinda miss that one), amigo(PFFFFFFFFT),outback sport and now....WRX wagon and like 5+ years old but kinda outdated but works great. Well, the CD is starting to make some funny noises when it searches.

I think that ej20fan mentioned something about some new decks at the CES show?
    If you read this, any info? The 7015 looks great. I missed a chance to get one here when a local shop closed, prob could have got a great deal but decided to wait and see whats new. Also, I would be interested in getting one from you since I hear nothing but great feedback from everyone about your service.

Thanks in advance!
    Kalman

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by cmosfet
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any info on Kenwoods new double Din decks. I read here awhile back that they were introducing like 4 new ones or something like that? I already have a music keg so kinda would like to stay with Kenwood. Current deck has been in 4 cars (RX-7(kinda miss that one), amigo(PFFFFFFFFT),outback sport and now....WRX wagon and like 5+ years old but kinda outdated but works great. Well, the CD is starting to make some funny noises when it searches.

I think that ej20fan mentioned something about some new decks at the CES show?
    If you read this, any info? The 7015 looks great. I missed a chance to get one here when a local shop closed, prob could have got a great deal but decided to wait and see whats new. Also, I would be interested in getting one from you since I hear nothing but great feedback from everyone about your service.

Thanks in advance!
    Kalman
    They were all rumors. No new DD. At least not screens. Maybe mid-year that will change, but I wouldn't bet on it. They blew their wad on a anniversary line. Same product, except it's in gunmetal/brushed aluminum. I was utterly dissappointed. I'm honestly going to wait for the IVA 901 myself. The 7015 was nice, but I saw the 900 in person and.....need I say more? There's a reason Alpine became great.

I also no longer work for Sound Waves. I can help you get the items, and galdly give advice, but no longer sell them on the forum. I wonder when they'll change my sig?? If you want anything from Citcuit City....we do sell MOMO products....( so please keep the snickering and comments to a mimimum, and I know that there are so many out there dying to get a break on anything from Alarm clocks to 65" plasma's) I'd be glad to hook you or anyone else up.
    Last edited by ej20fan; 02-23-2005 at 10:07 PM.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Thanks for the reply!
    Is the 901 a DD, all I could find on their site is a IVA-D901 with a pop-out screen.
    IT looks nice but too much for me..right now...guess my priority is a bigger R/C heli right now uh, and a rear sway and wheels fro the WRX..down pipe for my RX-7...ACK, too much to get, not enough money

I will keep looking, maybe I can find a 7015 for a good deal soon.

Thanks again for the advice.
    Kalman

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    No, it's a flip out. The 7015 is only 2 volt pre-out. plus the picture and resolution on the alpine just kicks some serious a$$. ME WANT ONE!!!! . I'll get one later this year, after the clutch, gears, belts, hoses, strut and sway bars have gone in. Oh almost forgot the 18G.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.