Anyone know where I can get an OEM clock pod?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anyone know where I can get an OEM clock pod? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey, I'm looking for a replacement clock pod, NOT a gauge pod... just the stock one that houses the clock. ...

Anyone know where I can get an OEM clock pod?

Hey,
    I'm looking for a replacement clock pod, NOT a gauge pod... just the stock one that houses the clock. All I've been able to find is the gauge pod replacements, and the clock pod is like $66 from the dealer.
    Any way to get one cheaper?
    Thanks!
    - Jackie
    Silver '02 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a pod I will sell for $25. It is missing the clock, but I think I can get that. I will sell for same price if I find the clock. Did you even need the clock part? PM me if you are interested.
    02 WRX - XS Power header/UP/TBE, XS Power FMIC, MBC@15psi, Ported TD04L, Perrin shortram, Alum Radiator - 13.35@101
    05 Mini Cooper S - Bone stock
    95 Mustang GT conv. (Work In Progress) - BBK LT headers & h-pipe, dumped Flowmasters, Kirban AFPR, BBK subframe braces, 6-point rollcage, FMS springs, 70/30 struts, 50/50 shocks, K&N intake

find someone who has gauges and ask them if they still have their clock and ask to but or go to a junk yard and get it there...the junk yard will probably be the cheapest
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

I have my clock, no use for it now since I got my gauges. I'll sell it if you would like, PM me.

clock

do you still have this OEM clock?
    2002 Rex - Blue Wagon

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.