just installed v.7 seats. quick question - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on just installed v.7 seats. quick question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; got my rears today, a day early!! I love how my interior looks now. The door cards would really seal ...

got my rears today, a day early!! I love how my interior looks now. The door cards would really seal the deal tho......i MAY eventually try to do them myself if i can find a fabric that matches...i think someone on here did theirs and it turned out pretty good

If anyone needs stock seats I have mine in the for sale forum!! I needs to get rid of these things. taking up too much valuable garage space

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Paul, I hate you! haha lookin sweet. was that you driving though my work parking lot the other day? i was walking to my car as i saw a car like yours(so many blues ones on base now) drive away.

Love the seats man!! Maybe you could put your old seats on the John Deere Gator thing you were driving today.

Your car looks awesome man. I wish my interior looked like that...
    2005 CGM STi

thanks guys

Jeff, if it was actually IN your lot then it wasnt me, driving past maybe but ive never driven into your lot

Quote Originally Posted by Treefrogaz
    Love the seats man!! Maybe you could put your old seats on the John Deere Gator thing you were driving today.
    Haha, theres an idea. I get lots of fun stuff to drive around at work. The gator, hemi ram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.