Where is everyone grounding there amp?

This is a discussion on Where is everyone grounding there amp? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Title says it all. Just wondering what bolt people are using for your ground wire from your amp and what ...

Where is everyone grounding there amp?

Title says it all. Just wondering what bolt people are using for your ground wire from your amp and what is better.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I grounded mine on the bolt for the trunk latch. Not the one on the trunk lid itself, but on the inner portion of the trunk.
    04' STi (Silver/Silver)
    My Car

Self tapping screw in the side of the spare tire well.....wires all hidden under the carpet so it looks very clean (I work in an install bay....so i'd feel kinda bad if you could see wires anywhere...)

i wanted to know also i want to mount a amp under the passenger seat but not sure where to ground at.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by prezboi View Post
    i wanted to know also i want to mount a amp under the passenger seat but not sure where to ground at.
    That is where my amp is.

There is a good location on the seat legs. I used the rear passenger side leg. The plasic over the top of that location should just pop off.