Which floor mats work best?

This is a discussion on Which floor mats work best? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My stock (carpeted) mats got dirty faster than my car. I bought the rubber Subaru mats for the WRX. They ...

Which floor mats work best?

My stock (carpeted) mats got dirty faster than my car.

I bought the rubber Subaru mats for the WRX.
    They work great, but are way too small and scratch up in a couple of months.

Now I just bought the R Racing Stage II floor mats. They look great (in gray), stay in place and cover so much more of the floor than any stock mat. At $24 at Schucks, it seemed like a pretty good deal.

I'd be curious to see what everyone else uses. This might help a newbie get the best mats the first time.

They also come in blue!

[IMG]jpeg[/IMG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails floormats4less_1829_143483042.jpg  
    Duplicolor, "Scratch Fix 2 in 1" Pewter met. #NG GM 490
    is a perfect match touch up paint for the stock (newer style) '05+ gun metal wheels.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've got the thick rubber ones from wal-mart......they work great and were $15.
    vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

I have found WeatherTech mats to be the best in both cars I have owned, and the rest in my family.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendeta2K
    I've got the thick rubber ones from wal-mart......they work great and were $15.
    +1 for Walmart rubber mats. I got the "better" mats (as opposed to the "good" and "best" mats). They smell like lemon drops, even two months later. They also stay in place much better than the stock mats.
    ribonucleic acid freakout

I have 2 sets of the stock mats. 1 for the winter, and one for the spring/summer. Seeing WRX on the side of the mats > then rubber.
    96 Honda Integra Type R
    97 Jeep Grand Cherokee (DD)
    02 Subaru WRX (sold)
    www.HirevImports.com
    Brandon@HiRevImports.com

woot for the walmart rubber mats....i have a pair for the rear seats
    and i got a pair for the front from advanced auto parts. walmarts mats are so bad arse, that they were sold out and i had to go to advanced
    what?

Anybody have photos of the Walmart mats?
    Duplicolor, "Scratch Fix 2 in 1" Pewter met. #NG GM 490
    is a perfect match touch up paint for the stock (newer style) '05+ gun metal wheels.

For summer use I got a set of Euro-spec STi mats. Forgot who I ordered it from, but Mauro in NY sells them, I think. Nice and nice quality; except that my right heel does do a bit of a number on the drivers side mat.

For winter use I just got some Euro-spec Subaru rubber mats. Much better looking and fitting than I expected. They are different from the US model. Bigger and with a hole to fit on the drivers side mat (which the US models don't have, I think.) I don't have a picture of it, nor have I seen one so far online.

My car has the mat holder thingy.... Its an 02. I bought some rubber mats at Costco but didn't like them because they hurt my feet. (I drive barefoot a lot)