Cheapo Ebay Seats, what do you think?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cheapo Ebay Seats, what do you think? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; so i see these searchin around on ebay for an sti interior. im not sure about these, they would give ...

Cheapo Ebay Seats, what do you think?

so i see these searchin around on ebay for an sti interior. im not sure about these, they would give you somewhat of a racing seat feel and you would be able to use harnesses for auto-x and what not. what do you guys think? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33701

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

wow. they look pretty dope. i would get them but i want to keep my side airbags.

that STi logo looks kinda fake. Don't what about it. looks to scrunched up or something.

Hmm.....160 bucks for seats and sliders.......... sounds kinda cheap........
    vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

i think they looks good from the pics but who knows what they really look/feel like
    2004 Subaru Wrx Sti

theyll fell good for a few months maybe, they wont be overly comfortable on long trips and the fabric wont hold up anywhere near OEM. What I would do is get the seat and then have it reuholstered in some nice leather or just better cloth, would probably still be a lot less than an original recaro or something of the like.
    It is better to have others think that you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

02 WRX 44k - sold 2/28/5
    96 Corolla 128k
    92 Corolla 160k
    88 Accord 208k
    90 Voyager 242k

these dont look too bad http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33701 except for subaru emblem looks a lil shady what do you guys think?

The seats look nice, see if you can get them without the emblem stitched onto it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyL
    theyll fell good for a few months maybe, they wont be overly comfortable on long trips and the fabric wont hold up anywhere near OEM. What I would do is get the seat and then have it reuholstered in some nice leather or just better cloth, would probably still be a lot less than an original recaro or something of the like.
    Funny you should mention that.. It took roughly a month for my seat to show everyone which pocket I keep my wallet in. And over the last year it hasn't gotten any worse. Weird.

well hopefully you got a good one. i had a corbeau forza that was starting to show some wear after only a few months. ill probably get some nice seats for my MR2 but ill probably keep the WRX seats stock since its primarily my wife that drives it and thall stay as the family car
    It is better to have others think that you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

02 WRX 44k - sold 2/28/5
    96 Corolla 128k
    92 Corolla 160k
    88 Accord 208k
    90 Voyager 242k

Anyone with an 02-03 changing seats is out of their minds, they are really comfy and hug you when going around turns I sat in a friends Evo and wasn't impressed.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

As a rule I don't cheap out on things like this that hold me in the car. I wouldn't be surprised if those seats stay with you when you get thrown out the windshield.
    Other than quality and durability, think of safety too.
    Pushin' a Honda but scoping the Scoobies.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.