Rear seatbelt slider rattle fix?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Rear seatbelt slider rattle fix? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; This damn rattle is driving me to insanity. I've searched and found topics about this, but no one has been ...

Rear seatbelt slider rattle fix?

This damn rattle is driving me to insanity. I've searched and found topics about this, but no one has been successful at fixing it. I just wanted to start a newer thread in hopes that someone has come up with something to stop this godawful sound. Man, I was just starting to thing that there wasn't anything that I didn't like about this car. I'm pretty much willing to do anything to fix this.
    Last edited by Doug05WRX; 01-07-2005 at 09:00 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im not sure if we are talking about the same thing, but if your talking about the plastic piece that sits behind the middle back seat that the middle seatbelt runs into, i know some people who have removed the piece entirely, i sometimes have 5 people in my car so i couldnt remove it, but if you check out the piece, you will notice that it has a slit in it. If youe tuck the middle seat belt under one of the plastic flaps, it significantly reduces the rattle,

Mine is rattling too...I thought I was the only one!!!

mines has been driven me nutz since my blitz axleback install.
    Will #1
    LISC #2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.