Changing the door cards...

This is a discussion on Changing the door cards... within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anyone replaced just their door cards? If so, what is involved. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....

Question Changing the door cards...

Has anyone replaced just their door cards? If so, what is involved. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    '02 WRX/STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i replaced mine, all i did was got some material from a fabric store removed the stock fabric layed down some spray adhesive and that was it. i cant take credit for it tho i found it on here, heres the link How do you like my door panels
    good write up brcewne! only thing i would recommend is lettin them sit before you put them back in the car. the heat got to the glue before it could settle and i had to do it over.

also what part of md are you from? im from salisbury.

Yeah, I've had my door panel off to take a look. I saw the three screws and the pop rivots. I was wondering about the rivots and how to put everything back together once you pop those off. I wanted to see if anyone had any pics on how to do this also.

I live in the Columbia, MD area.
    '02 WRX/STi

thats cool i have cousins in damascus. anyways, im pretty much just followed those directions of brcewne's i heated those pop rivets up with a blow dryer and most of the backs popped off with the fronts still on and i just popped them back into the holes. sorry i dont have any pics right now