Auto dimming mirror and compass

This is a discussion on Auto dimming mirror and compass within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Sad but true i just noticed my wRx has the auto dimming rear view mirror with the compass. I was ...

Question Auto dimming mirror and compass

Sad but true i just noticed my wRx has the auto dimming rear view mirror with the compass. I was stoked to notice this. Problem is, it seems as if the mirror isn't getting any power. It doesn't light up the compass doesn't work, and the owner manuels instructions for using the toggle on and off doesn't seem to work. Anyone have any suggestions on whats up with this thing???? Get back at me please ;-)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

blown fuse perhaps????
    vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

Unhappy Fuse

I thought that too maybe it was the fuse, but i looked up to find which fuse that might be and there was no specific fuse, and the ones listed, the items listed under it worked. I couldn't find one specific fuse for the rear view mirror.

warranty work at dealer?
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

I have almost the same problem, but my auto dimmer works but the compass does not. I checked all my fuese and tried the button a hundred times. Is there a way the led is burnt out? Can I chenge it? Any help?

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Take it to the dealer. Let them deal with it.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

mine is not over warranty, and money is short now

All of a sudden

I noticed like 2 days ago that my Compass and auto dimmer started working again. I also noticed that the compass and the engine intercooler sprayer seem to be connected some how. But as soon as they both started working , they stopped working again. So i'm figuring it has to be a fuse. Anyone know what fuse? is used by these components?