rockford fosgate speakers

This is a discussion on rockford fosgate speakers within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i just got rockford fosgate power speakers. they are 6.5 inches. does any one know if these speaker will fit ...

rockford fosgate speakers

i just got rockford fosgate power speakers. they are 6.5 inches. does any one know if these speaker will fit my subaru. thanks for the help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yes, they will fit with special brackets from https://w109.webminders.com/iaperfor...ctionNumber=59

Get the large regular for fosgate speakers.

thanks for the reply. do u just know ur stuff or u have these speakers. if you have them, how do u like them. i heard there good but never experienced rockfords before

Rockford Fosgates are generally good speakers. A lot of people tend to rant and rave how much better MB Quart, JLs, or Eclipse speakers are but I have Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" Components for the front and 5.25" Coaxial Powers for the rear. You don't need to spend a great deal of money for the other brands to get good sound. I haven't had time to install them yet but I did talk to the guy at Innovative Auto (the link in my previous post) and he told me the large regular brackets work with the Fosgates. My buddy has these same speakers and they sound really nice with a 4 channel amp although it is not necessary. I picked up the 4004 Fosgate 4 channel amp and it is rated 50X4 watts RMS (not peak) but the test sheet it came with said it cranks out 94X4 which is way too loud but it will sound hella good.

nice

I originally bought Rockford's Fanatic P component set (6.5") for the fronts. Then after comparing to the 6.5" Infinity Kappas I custom-fit into the rear deck, I threw another set of those Kappas in their place.
    02 WRX - XS Power header/UP/TBE, XS Power FMIC, MBC@15psi, Ported TD04L, Perrin shortram, Alum Radiator - 13.35@101
    05 Mini Cooper S - Bone stock
    95 Mustang GT conv. (Work In Progress) - BBK LT headers & h-pipe, dumped Flowmasters, Kirban AFPR, BBK subframe braces, 6-point rollcage, FMS springs, 70/30 struts, 50/50 shocks, K&N intake