USDM Sti ver 8 Cluster F up's

This is a discussion on USDM Sti ver 8 Cluster F up's within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok I have installed the cluster in my 02 WRX , and now my radio and clock are not working. ...

USDM Sti ver 8 Cluster F up's

Ok I have installed the cluster in my 02 WRX , and now my radio and clock are not working. I have read a post from a while ago and followed the install instructions but I am still having this problem. Could anyone give me some insight.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    You blew a fuse. I didn't have this problem, but have fixed it for customers numerous times. The airbag light will also turn on, when switching from an 02 to an 04 cluster. There's a resistor that will help fix this though. Check your fuse box, it's behind your change compartment on the left bottom of your dash.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

yeah I just installed it as per the instructions on the following site
    http://www.rspeed.org/howto/sticluster.php

I have no issues with the radio. I think you probably didn't cut that b28 wire, that is why you blew the fuse to the radio.