lcd/electric gauges??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on lcd/electric gauges?? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; im curious, does a company (defi?) make a gauge "system" that could be linked to my lcd - video in/rca ...

lcd/electric gauges??

im curious, does a company (defi?) make a gauge "system" that could be linked to my lcd - video in/rca on my HU(kenwood). I thought i remember seeing a picture on here with someone having such a setup showing 2 gauges on the lcd screen.
    If not im considering getting this for my palm:http:
    //www.pocketlogger.com/index.php?pid=obdii

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I believe what you saw is the HKS C.A.M.P. system or the defi link display. 2 guages on an LCD is the HKS and the Defi comes w/ its own little screen

HKS CAMP

Defi

~myke
    Last edited by mykedude; 12-17-2004 at 07:41 AM.
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

Thanks. I guess it was the hks system. That looks good. anyone have experience with it? what type of gauges will it provide? How hard to install?

yea i would love to have more info on the camp system too. I see it doesnt come with a monitor. So what does it exactly come with? How does it hook up? stuff like that
    Will #1
    LISC #2

IL give HKS a call and get some info if no one else does.
    cheers
    rpf

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.