need some advice on a good indash dvd player with no lcd

This is a discussion on need some advice on a good indash dvd player with no lcd within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a dvd/mp3/svcd/cd player but do not need a screen. I currently have the ...

need some advice on a good indash dvd player with no lcd

Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a dvd/mp3/svcd/cd player but do not need a screen. I currently have the pioneer deh-p9300 deck, and also have an LCD.

I had a dvd/mp3 player but it seems to not work anymore, it was some cheapo brand...
    Anyways, was wondering if anyone could recommend a cheap, best bang for the buck kinda dvd/mp3 player that will fit in a single din.

My current Pioneer deck has an AUX input, so I would be able to connect the dvd/mp3 player's audio to the aux input of the deck and the video to the lcd.
    Last edited by sadd16; 12-09-2004 at 06:23 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

get the alpine dva7996 or dva5205. the former has a lcd display but is an awesome deck.
    lightly modded with a hint of audiophile

Pioneer has a din sized dvd/mp3 deck, I think the model number is 5000mp or something. That thing would look badass underneth your 9300. If you have a double din opening, you might as well use it.
    Eye am so re todd did.

FYI, I'm most likely going to go with this.

http://buyeretail.com/product.asp?i=JVCKDDV5000