need some advice on a good indash dvd player with no lcd
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on need some advice on a good indash dvd player with no lcd within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a dvd/mp3/svcd/cd player but do not need a screen. I currently have the ...

need some advice on a good indash dvd player with no lcd

Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a dvd/mp3/svcd/cd player but do not need a screen. I currently have the pioneer deh-p9300 deck, and also have an LCD.

I had a dvd/mp3 player but it seems to not work anymore, it was some cheapo brand...
    Anyways, was wondering if anyone could recommend a cheap, best bang for the buck kinda dvd/mp3 player that will fit in a single din.

My current Pioneer deck has an AUX input, so I would be able to connect the dvd/mp3 player's audio to the aux input of the deck and the video to the lcd.
    Last edited by sadd16; 12-09-2004 at 06:23 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

get the alpine dva7996 or dva5205. the former has a lcd display but is an awesome deck.
    lightly modded with a hint of audiophile

Pioneer has a din sized dvd/mp3 deck, I think the model number is 5000mp or something. That thing would look badass underneth your 9300. If you have a double din opening, you might as well use it.
    Eye am so re todd did.

FYI, I'm most likely going to go with this.

http://buyeretail.com/product.asp?i=JVCKDDV5000

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.