What size Optima Yellow top fits a 2002 WRX Sedan??

This is a discussion on What size Optima Yellow top fits a 2002 WRX Sedan?? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I've tried searches, but most people only talk about the red top. However, I need a yellow top that will ...

What size Optima Yellow top fits a 2002 WRX Sedan??

I've tried searches, but most people only talk about the red top. However, I need a yellow top that will fit properly without having to modify the positive terminal cable length, modify the battery tray, etc. What is the model # and or size of yellow top that fits? Thanks in advance.

Edit: It's a given, but I need a comparable yellow top w/ the reversed terminals found on the 35R red top.
    Last edited by Hybrid-X; 12-08-2004 at 11:54 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It should be the 51R that they made in the yellow top for all the honda/acura applications. It's a lot narrower and slightly taller than the 35/75 red top, but should work.
    03' PSM WRX sedan - 326 awhp/303 tq

unless your using the yellow top for car audio you need a redtop for ignition and such

I pretty sure there is actually a new yellow top that is made specifically for sport compact and is not a deep cycle, but a regular starting battery and that was what I was refering to above.
    03' PSM WRX sedan - 326 awhp/303 tq