Defi BF guages dimming

This is a discussion on Defi BF guages dimming within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; heres the thing. i had my guages and control unit wired to the radio and everything worked flawlessly, except the ...

Defi BF guages dimming

heres the thing. i had my guages and control unit wired to the radio and everything worked flawlessly, except the fact that the ending ceremony wouldnt work. i wired the control unit to the cluster instead and have happily gotten the guages to do the ending ceremony. only problem now is, i have to turn the parking lights or headlights on for the control unit to light up, but the guage face dims. any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yes, what you did was plug it into meter output 2 instead of 1..or vise versa...
    please plug it in the other input jac and let me know if it helped you.
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

That is what is supposed to happen. YOu don't need the control unit lit during the day.
    THe BF gauges have 5 levels of brightness for day and night. the night ones are dimmer.
    This is all in the manual!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLOW4EAT
    yes, what you did was plug it into meter output 2 instead of 1..or vise versa...
    please plug it in the other input jac and let me know if it helped you.
    nope - not true.