Got a new shift knob
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Got a new shift knob within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just wanted to say that my new MOMO shift knob is so much better than the stock one. I bought ...

Got a new shift knob

Just wanted to say that my new MOMO shift knob is so much better than the stock one. I bought it from my dealer for $89. I got the half leather one. This isn't really much of a topic. Just wanted to say how happy I am with it for those who haven't converted yet. It's worth it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    I hear ya, the day or two after i got my wrx i took the stocker off, and put the MOMO on. Good Luck with it
    uncle lewie wrx
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

I really want this knob, but I'm hesitant to put metal anywhere I'm going to have to touch. I can barely hold the steering wheel in the summer out here, I can't imagine what that would feel like. How 'bout some pics?

-Mark
    Someday they'll find a cure for pain, that's the day I'll throw my drugs away...

Sorry I don't have a pic. You would benefit from seeing one in person at your delaership. Or go on Ebay. I saw one yesterday. The half leather looks so good. Not too much black and not too much silver. A nice clean look that goes well with the silver console. You have to hold one in your hand and you'll be hooked. I thought that the full leather would be nice, but it's all black like the stock one and I wanted more of a change.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeStar
    I really want this knob, but I'm hesitant to put metal anywhere I'm going to have to touch. I can barely hold the steering wheel in the summer out here, I can't imagine what that would feel like. How 'bout some pics?

-Mark
    If you're in AZ, you will most likely burn your hand in the summer. Here in IL, it gets pretty darn hot in the summer.

On the other hand, it's so much better looking than stock. Wear a glove.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.