Is there a way to change your dash lights? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Is there a way to change your dash lights? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by J o H n N i looks like all 3 of us have 02 aspen white wrx? ...

Quote Originally Posted by J o H n N i
    looks like all 3 of us have 02 aspen white wrx? lol. i want to change mine to blue. so im going to read the tutorials and try to do mine this week.
    cool yup '02...you may want to just try it with the blue bulbs first. If it looks good then you may want to skip the scraping. My bet is that it is going to look aqua instead of blue though. I also think that led's may look a bit better but I haven't tryed them. To me anything is better than the green. good luck.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anyone know what if would look like with the red bulbs and keeping the green film on there? if anyone had a picture that would be even better.

sorry I forgot to take a pic of mine when it was like that but I can tell you that it looks 100X better with the film off. Since red and green are complementary, they produce brown, which is the poop shade of light that is emitted. Ok so it's not that bad but it's definitely not bright red, more like whitish light with slight brownish tint. I lived with mine like that for several months actually.

Quote Originally Posted by J o H n N i
    looks like all 3 of us have 02 aspen white wrx? lol. i want to change mine to blue. so im going to read the tutorials and try to do mine this week.
    I tried doing mine with blue condoms. The lighting turned out to be a minty blue green color, even after scraping the green film off of the back of the cluster. I suggest to go directly to LED's, which i plan to do as soon as I have time. Don't even bother with the condoms. But the minty color isn't too bad. I just wanted a true blue, which i'm sure is what you're looking for too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12