quick audio question

This is a discussion on quick audio question within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; ok i am going to put 2 subs in my car and i want to keep the factory deck, what ...

quick audio question

ok i am going to put 2 subs in my car and i want to keep the factory deck, what wires would i tap into for the rca adapter? what colors? and how there is a rear + and - and a front + and - ,do i hook the rear to just the right side rear and front or what? thanks alot guys!!
    oh sick did you fart!!?? lol no! its that honduh behind us!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sorry i guess i should clarify this better, my rca adapter only has a rear pos and neg and a front pos and neg, would i y it into the cars right and left pos and neg? or just take the rear pos and neg on the rca adapt. to the right rear speaker wire pos and neg? do you gus understand what i am saying? and also what colors are the wires, ex:right rear + = orange

thanks a ton guys, sorry if its confusing

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Use the rear left and right speaker outputs of you radio for the Hi-lo. That way you can control the amount of bass you have by fading from the rear to the front or voce versa. Let me know what year you car is, and I'll post the wiring info for your car.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

cool thanks my car is a 2002, but there is somone with the same setup as im doing or at least close and he said i could just look at his but if you could still help me with the diagram it would be much appreciated! thanks, jason