Turbo timer harness

This is a discussion on Turbo timer harness within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I bought the greddy full auto timer and I wanted to see if I could get a harness for it ...

Turbo timer harness

I bought the greddy full auto timer and I wanted to see if I could get a harness for it and cant find one that greddy makes that will fit my 02 WRX can anyone help me with this?? Also will there be anything else I will need to install my turbo timer??
    "As they always say you either have show or go"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im pretty sure the hks harness fits it. I have it on my blitz turbo timer. Got the harness from here http://store.mauromotorsports.com/grfuaututi.html

The HKS Harness will work fine. You can probably grab it from a local performance shop for $20 or so.

Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight
    I'm getting tired of reapeating myself: There is no better place in the NJ area to get work done on your Soobie than at PT. I actually stopped by today and they suckered me in to buying something! (I always ending up buying something whenever I'm there! More my impulse than anything else... Just spark plugs this time!)