Defi BF control unit. Where is yours?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Defi BF control unit. Where is yours? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; This is for all the people who have the Defi BF link series gauges in theyr cars. I am picking ...

Defi BF control unit. Where is yours?

This is for all the people who have the Defi BF link series gauges in theyr cars. I am picking mine up tomorrow hopefully. I was thinking inside my console compartment if I'm able to drill a hole for the wires. Where did you mount your control unit?
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i think im going to put mine in my glove box. But i would love some insight too.
    Will #1
    LISC #2

on my 2002 WRX I had it in the glove box - easy install - just drilled a large hole to pass all the cables through. But with my 2005 STI I am look for somewhere else. Partly because the warning beeper is not in the gauges - it is in the controller and thought it was a little hard to hear in the glove box.

I am thinking under the steering column next to the OBD-II port or maybe between the console and the seat next to the seat belt receptacle. Still thinking - if that dam parking light switch was not there - I would be on top of the steering column!

Andrew

i just have mine on the side, its really not to bad there and doesn't look out of place and at night it lights up and looks fine as well. plus i can hear the warning buzz loud and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprezziveSTi
    i just have mine on the side, its really not to bad there and doesn't look out of place and at night it lights up and looks fine as well. plus i can hear the warning buzz loud and clear.

Could you take a pic looking in from the passenger side at the cable routing on that install??

Cheers,

Andrew

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.