jdm sti seats?

This is a discussion on jdm sti seats? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i have a friend that works at a shop that gets tons of jdm parts and he was telling me ...

jdm sti seats?

i have a friend that works at a shop that gets tons of jdm parts and he was telling me about these seats that say STI in red up top, and all going down the seat it says STI reflected in silver.....im trying to figure out what seats these are as i might be intrested....i looked at all the ver. 3-6 seats and couldnt find any that had STI reflected going down the seat in silver...hes going to find out more about them for me tommorow, and i might go take a look at them if i have time, but by any chance does anyone know what car these seats might be out of? theres also a set of jdm v.8 seats laying around the shop, front and rear
    '04 Aspen white 5 spd

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    I dunno what seats those are, but what is his asking price for those JDM v8 seats?
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

Quote Originally Posted by GetawayInBouldr
    I dunno what seats those are, but what is his asking price for those JDM v8 seats?
    not sure about the price, the owner larry usually has great deals...i can find out price if u would like....heres their websiteDrag International
    '04 Aspen white 5 spd

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    I dunno if I could scrape the cash together for them, but if you find out what he's asking price is, send me a PM.

BTW, those guys have a cool website!
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~