How Do you remove the MY05 Radio Bezel?

This is a discussion on How Do you remove the MY05 Radio Bezel? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So Finally I have some time today to install my amp/subwoffer using the information I got in this thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83581 ...

How Do you remove the MY05 Radio Bezel?

So Finally I have some time today to install my amp/subwoffer using the information I got in this thread
    Aftermarket Subwoofer...Yes, I'm a N00B to this..

But I don't know how to take the Radio Bezel off to get to the wires. I've got the Shifter Bezel off, and the two screws on the bottom of the Radio Bezel off.
    I don't want to brake it by just reefing on it. Please help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    carefully pull it off

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    I used a prybar, and a sledgehammer. You line up the pry under the cupholder... then give it a few hard knocks with the 30lbs hammer, and voila...

I'm kidding man. All you need is a pick, screwdriver and feeling in your fingers. So unless you're a lepper.. this should be a cakewalk. Using the pick, wedge it behind the bezel, make sure not to scratch or dent the plastic around it, and give it a light tug. It'll pop right off. No need to remove the cupholder.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    oops. Just saw you have a 05, you have to work from the bottom up. Start below the radio. Pulling from the top might end up in cracking your cover piece by the AC controls.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.