gotta love nav

This is a discussion on gotta love nav within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; just took my alpine cda7998 out and replaced it with the pioneer avicn1. I only had the alpine deck in ...

gotta love nav

just took my alpine cda7998 out and replaced it with the pioneer avicn1. I only had the alpine deck in for 2 months and now i have to sell it. it was a great deck, but now i have the touch screen, dvd, mp3 and built in nav. i got my buddy to help me install it (thanks anthony). I have to say it is the craziest stereo i've ever owned. i think it might have been overkill but it was worth every penny. nav works great and the accuracy of GPS is on the verge of scary. i used the nav a day after the install cuz there was so much to figure out. i checked for some stores around my house cuz its a relatively new area, and there they were, cheveron, mcdonalds, target. i was impressed. those who can afford it, get it. those who dream of it, sell your kidney and get it.
    lightly modded with a hint of audiophile

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    tittywop!!!
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

Quote Originally Posted by GetawayInBouldr
    tittywop!!!
    feed us
    I'm TheBoostCreep, and I approved this message.