gotta love nav
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on gotta love nav within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; just took my alpine cda7998 out and replaced it with the pioneer avicn1. I only had the alpine deck in ...

gotta love nav

just took my alpine cda7998 out and replaced it with the pioneer avicn1. I only had the alpine deck in for 2 months and now i have to sell it. it was a great deck, but now i have the touch screen, dvd, mp3 and built in nav. i got my buddy to help me install it (thanks anthony). I have to say it is the craziest stereo i've ever owned. i think it might have been overkill but it was worth every penny. nav works great and the accuracy of GPS is on the verge of scary. i used the nav a day after the install cuz there was so much to figure out. i checked for some stores around my house cuz its a relatively new area, and there they were, cheveron, mcdonalds, target. i was impressed. those who can afford it, get it. those who dream of it, sell your kidney and get it.
    lightly modded with a hint of audiophile

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User GetawayInBouldr's Avatar
    tittywop!!!
    ~ Silver Wagon Club ~

Quote Originally Posted by GetawayInBouldr
    tittywop!!!
    feed us
    I'm TheBoostCreep, and I approved this message.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.