Random pics of my guages

This is a discussion on Random pics of my guages within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I installed a Turbo Timer this week. I want to still get that instrument cluster guage pod and hook up ...

Random pics of my guages

I installed a Turbo Timer this week. I want to still get that instrument cluster guage pod and hook up an Autometer Fuel/air guage and maybe an oil pressure guage. I also posed a pic of where my APEXi EBC is. I think it is a great place to mount one of those there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dash.JPG   Guages shifter.JPG  
    TopSpeed S/S header, UP, DP, 3" back, no cats. Samco I/C hoses, XTurbo BOV, EBC @ 16.25 PSI. NGK Iridiuim plugs. AutoMeter pro-comp guages.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I love that location for the Apex'i AVC-R. If i had one I'd definitly put it there. Looks good
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

what did you use to mount it there? is that a custom bezel ?

I attaced the controller to the stereo bracket and put the blocks of wood on either side of the EBC and cut some black plastic trim and 3M-ed it on both sides to give it a stock look.

Now I need to buy those dashboard guage pods that have two guages on either side of the speedo. They are sold out now, but I plan to put an Air/fuel ratio guage and a Oil temp guage in Autometer carbon. It's gonna look sick when I get it done
    TopSpeed S/S header, UP, DP, 3" back, no cats. Samco I/C hoses, XTurbo BOV, EBC @ 16.25 PSI. NGK Iridiuim plugs. AutoMeter pro-comp guages.