HELP! Turbo Timer intall w/alarm ?'s

This is a discussion on HELP! Turbo Timer intall w/alarm ?'s within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I bought the Envotion Auto turbo timer. I read the instructions on the unit and did a search on ...

HELP! Turbo Timer intall w/alarm ?'s

So I bought the Envotion Auto turbo timer. I read the instructions on the unit and did a search on this forum and saw a post on Scooby Mods.com. I was really confused now because I believe my 2002 WRx has the factory alarm because when you lock it and slam the door, the honk beeps to let you know itís armed.

Anyways, my TT came with 3 wires. I belive one slices into the ignition, one into a +12V source. I canít remember what the other one does, I think it might go into the Acc? Anyways, what are the colors of the factory Ignition/Acc/+12V wires?

Also, a black wire goes to ground and a brown wire is said is spliced into the e-brake sensor wire.

So, since my car had a factory alarm, how does this work, how do you have the alarm work and the TT going at the same time? Anyone know of a good site with pics/diagrams to go by? Thanks.
    TopSpeed S/S header, UP, DP, 3" back, no cats. Samco I/C hoses, XTurbo BOV, EBC @ 16.25 PSI. NGK Iridiuim plugs. AutoMeter pro-comp guages.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Read thread entirely and it should answer all of your questions:

Blitz Dual TT DC purple wire?

I forgot to add, a keyless alarm did not come wiht my car. I bought it used and a Clifford G4 was installed. The only thing I do is lock the door and slam it shut and it beeps. So maybe I don't have to worry about security now.
    TopSpeed S/S header, UP, DP, 3" back, no cats. Samco I/C hoses, XTurbo BOV, EBC @ 16.25 PSI. NGK Iridiuim plugs. AutoMeter pro-comp guages.

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Take it to a clifford dealer. Some clifford alarms have options to allow for external turbo timers. The alarm will arm, but engage the failsafe starter kill once the timer runs out. if not, you could even add a module that has a timer to postpone the arming of the alarm. I'll look up the model number tomorrow. Either way, take it to a Clifford dealer. Check the Directed Electronics website for the nearest dealer.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by ej20fan
    Take it to a clifford dealer. Some clifford alarms have options to allow for external turbo timers. The alarm will arm, but engage the failsafe starter kill once the timer runs out. if not, you could even add a module that has a timer to postpone the arming of the alarm. I'll look up the model number tomorrow. Either way, take it to a Clifford dealer. Check the Directed Electronics website for the nearest dealer.
    That is a great idea. I think everyone around here sells Clifford. I might ask them to install the module if it won't be much. I'll make some calls today. Thanks!

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    The module is called a 556T. No more than $100 installed. If they want more, tell them to fly a kite.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.