boost gauge with peak hold?

This is a discussion on boost gauge with peak hold? within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a greddy profec 2 boost controler that is not hooked up beyond a boost gauge right now. I ...

boost gauge with peak hold?

I have a greddy profec 2 boost controler that is not hooked up beyond a boost gauge right now. I wanted an opinion of this boost gauge I found on ebay with peak hold.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AWN%3AMT%3A1

what you think. I know the profec flashes 3 times but I just bought a double din radio and my profec is in a forester pocket above the radio now. I have a cluster cover with the two gauge holders on idther side that I wanted to put this in. what is another good gauge I should get to fill the other hole?
    thanx
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i would go with something else like defi or greddy those have peak hold and our great gauges....i just wouldnt trust some no name universal gauge

ok thanx! already started looking at them
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"