Seat Brackets

This is a discussion on Seat Brackets within the Interior Mods forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i was wondering, does anyone know of a company that makes aftermarket seat brackets for the WRX? I have a ...

Seat Brackets

i was wondering, does anyone know of a company that makes aftermarket seat brackets for the WRX? I have a pair of RECARO SRDs that are crying at me from the crawl space, and i really wanna put them in! Had them in my HONDA with my TAKATA harnesses, and i loved that feeling, want it back! Any help is appreciated....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cnk
    Most people get brackets made by Wedge Engineering. When I bought my Recaro Speed's, I got them with brackets and sliders from www.recaro-seats.com. They came with Wedge brackets and went in pretty easily. I did have to modify the passenger side bracket slightly with a Dremel, but it wasn't a big deal.

www.speedwaremotorsports.com also has brackets that they custom build, but I haven't had any experience with them.

Calvin

yea i used wedge engineering brackets for my seats too.. i was thinkin that i could just modify the honda bracket by repositioning, and welding the mounting brackets for a subaru... thanks for the reply tho